january 10, 2020

9:38 a.m.

i got high last night.

it was on a whim and definitely a school night, but it was mostly fun and funny. my friends--let's call them helen, chloe, and charlotte--did too, and it was whack. 

after getting high with them several times now, i've learned how they usually act.

helen forgets a lot of things, mishears a lot of things, and craves peanut butter crackers. chloe laughs a lot and can't stop leaning over. charlotte never knows what's going on and wants to walk around (outside the room, where we're definitely not supposed to go).

but last night, we learned a lesson. i have a much higher tolerance than they do, but i forgot. last time, we only did it a week apart, so their bodies were still used to it. so i thought they could do it on the medium setting, but yikes. also, charlotte did the cbd and the thc.

charlotte ended up wanting someone sober to come explain to her what's going on, so she asked for a friend--let's call her breanna. breanna came down and did her best for like an hour. she washed grapes for us, and got them to sit down. chloe had showered earlier and had been laying down on the bean bag, so when she got up, we all thought she peed her pants. but she went to the bathroom to check her pants, and we realized it was her hair. 

i also got hella munchies so i went back to my room to heat up fried rice hehe.