february 28, 2020

1:16 a.m.

i can't believe how fast this semester is going by, yet at the same time it's dragging so much. i get off for spring break in a week, which is exciting! i'm going to boston to visit my brother and some schools, pretty exciting. hopefully i don't bring back coronavirus yikes. boston has quite a few cases.

on a less exciting and more stressful note, i'm going to take a fat ass L in physics tomorrow. i most definitely failed the quiz earlier this week and will proceed to fail this test tomorrow. my goal: a 70. i just want to pass. do i deserve to? probably not. do i need to stop taking L's? probably so.

also, my baby called me babygirl today hehe.... i miss her so much. and tik tok is so gay. i have found my happiness on tik tok, and it is most definitely all the lesbians and bisexuals.

also!!! i'm so proud of myself and of my newspaper staff! myself because i edited 15 articles all today! my staff because they got almost all their articles in, because they're quality articles too, and they stayed back to help me publish because my managing editors couldn't be at the meeting today. i'm one very happy eic today. and when i was walking to the meeting, i noticed it was still bright outside and it made me even happier. daylight savings time is approaching!!! and one of the office staff gave me and a friend a cupcake and it was really nice of her.

last night i was looking ahead at my calendar and realized that in april, i'm gonna miss school more than half the month. it's kinda whack because like yeah that sounds hella but it also screams make up work.

anyways goodnight.