march 12, 2020

8:44 p.m.

i feel like i'm watching the world shut down right now. like, it's happening right in front of me, and there's nothing i, just a speck in the universe, can do about it. i'm watching history unfold before me. this year really started on the verge of world war 3 and australia burning. kobe bryant died, and now the coronavirus is spreading everywhere. schools are closing and moving online while i'm just waiting for everything good about this semester to be called off. pride is cancelled, haven't heard from mspa, nspa is on the brink, isef probably will be. life is sad. it fucking sucks to sit and watch everything you've worked so hard for get ruined.

i've been in boston for spring break, and harvard closed as i was having my tour. wild. the whole campus was so chaotic and sad. btw the harvard tour was kinda lame. they didn't take us into any buildings. northeastern tour was much better, and we actually got to see places. their campus has pretty modern architecture and so many pretty photo spots, and i'm kinda digging it. 

while i was at mit, my brother and i planned an april fool's joke that i would pull on everyone. i'm gonna pretend that i've been accepted into and am committing to mit. it'll be so funny, and i'm gonna do my best to actually make it believable, but i don't think i'll be able to fool everyone. if people do their research or just know, they'll be able to uncover it because i'm gonna say that i'm gonna study journalism and [insert foreign language]. 

anyways, we're supposed to hear from the school tomorrow for an official update about what's gonna happen with school. my mom, brother, and i are flying back home this saturday. honestly i could use another week off of school, but i don't want to cancel the whole semester. i can't survive at home for that long. also how tf am i supposed to graduate if this coronavirus carries on through may and we can't gather by the hundreds anymore?

also i'm staying in my brother's frat, and they've got this really really yummy tiramisu. it just melts in your mouth istg. 

btw vanessa hudgens is so hot. she's really been popping off on her insta with these #thirstythursday posts. 

i hope everyone is safe.