chapter 6

Lucy's POV

As we were walking out of the mall we ran into the same group of people who Alex scared of earlier. This time they were carrying weapons I thought I should help Alex with these men but Dana touched my shoulder when I turned to look at her.

"Don't worry Alex can take care of this so just watch what Alex does best." She said while smiling at me I was sceptical until I saw Alex use his powers to beat them and consume them.

Dana's POV

I could see Lucy's face I could tell she wanted to help Alex but he wouldn't want her to get hurt. So I grabbed her and told her to watch. And I saw Alex beat these creeps using his powers.

Alex POV

After taking care of these idiots and consuming them I told the girls let's hurry home so I can start on dinner. Fortunately the walk home was uneventful so I put my bags on the couch and went straight to the kitchen I was just gonna make lasagna and salad so I got started. While I was starting I could hear someone else walking into the room I turned around to see Lucy standing at the doorway." Something wrong Lucy." I was wondering what was up.

" It's nothing Alex I was just wondering if I could help you make dinner if I can." I smiled," sure I would like some help thanks." Teaching her was easy since she a quick learner and soon we put dinner on the table.

I called Dana and we all sat down to eat.

No one's POV

In a hidden military base located on the border of New York. There was a great comotion going on about the fact that Zeus is alive and still in New York city.

"What do we do he's to powerful for us and now he's teamed up with another monster like him!!"  Shouted Captain James one of the few blackwatch members that survived Zeus the first time.

"How the fuck would I know what to do but we have to contain them both," said his commander." It's going to be a problem since we now have two monsters to deal with."

" Gentleman there is a simple solution we must bring back the super soldiers in order to contain Zeus because he is the most powerful and then we corner the female and capture her." Said lieutenant tagard. Everyone agreed to that being the best course of action.

"Soon Zeus will be ours so we should initiate project blackwatch again and focus solely on Zeus." The commander said knowing war is about to begin.

Alex POV

' why do I get the feeling someone is talking about me.... Meh it's probably nothing to worry about'

I went back to eating and then decided to treat everyone to a day at Coney island on Saturday as a surprise to the girls for a day of fun.

" So guys I have a plans for us on Saturday so everyone be ready." Today was Thursday so there was about two days for me to show Lucy around town and show her the sights. After eating Dana said she would was dishes tonight so I went to the couch and put a movie on it was called Rush hour and they were having a marathon and I was a fan of Jackie Chan so I got excited.

Lucy POV

I was going to Alex's room to go to bed but then I saw Alex looking excited about something

"What are you getting so excited about Alex?" I was really curious.

" I'm gonna watch a movie marathon about my favourite actor Jackie Chan wanna join his movies are really funny." He said really looking excited. After thinking about it I decided to join him.

Dana's POV

After I finished washing dishes I heard laughing from the living room I walked in to see Alex and Lucy watching Rush hour laughing their asses off.'I always wondered why he loves that damn actor.' I decided to leave them to their marathon and go to bed.

No one's POV

After about all three Rush hour movies, the medallion,the spy next door and the Chinese Zodiac (which are all movies Jackie Chan was in). Both Alex and Lucy fell asleep on the couch cuddled close together.

Dana came in later that night seeing Alex and Lucy on the couch takes a picture of the two to tease them about later puts a blanket on them.

------------------------------------------------------

Well guys that's about it for this chapter thanks for reading

For those who are wondering why I am writing this story the reason is simple I was considered a monster by some people who knew me and I thought all I wanted to do was fight anyone who pissed me off which is I used Alex Mercer who is considered a literal monster.

I thought I would always be this way until I met a girl who helped me change that is my current girlfriend who I love dearly.

I am thankful for her so I decided to do this story which is going to be a while before I finish it.

Leave a comment and thanks for reading this chapter

PEACE OUT EVERYONE