chapter 12

Alex POV

'Yup I'm screwed.' I knew this for a fact.

"So what's this dare you got it can't be as sansational as my dares or my puns." I gave her a wink.

"Well sans dear I thought you and frisk darling should spend time in a closet doing what kids today call seven minutes in heaven." She said smiling a big smile at me.

"Pffft.. Thats easy... WAIT WHAT!!!" I said shouting while my face turned the color that would put any color of red to shame.

Dana just hummed at me giving me a 'you did this to yourself look.' While Lucy's expression was doing no better than mine while she was a mumbling mess.

"Now Now sans dear you said it was easy and I do believe it was a dare so you better do it." She gave me a triumphant smile.

"Fine come on frisky let's prove this bucket a bolts wrong." As I grabbed Lucy and went to the nearest closet I could find and with that we were in the closet.

Realizing how much I fucked up I  immediately looked at Lucy then I realized something.

"Well you wanted to get frisky with me well now is your chance to do just that." I said winking at her with my trademark sans smile.

Lucy POV

I was surprised to say the least by what he just said but I also knew he was right so I did my best frisk face and went into I a thinking position before putting on a smirk thinking if were really gonna do this than its only fair I tease him a bit.

"I don't know sansy you think you can handle it I might get a bit carried away." I said making him surprised at what I said to him.

Alex POV

'Ohh so this is how she wants to play.' I thought which helped bring back my confidence so I walked up to her.

"Don't worry frisk I'm sure I could handle you even if we go to far getting frisky." I said before I moved forward to kiss her lips.

(OK people this is gonna be a bit of a lemon but don't worry they won't go to far.)

I kept kissing until I felt her tounge poke my lips asking for entry which I gladly gave her so after a few minutes of making out we parted for air.

But I moved and started kissing her neck which I heard a slight moan coming from her while I moved my arms to wrap around her waist. After I kissed her neck for a bit I bite lightly but still hard enough to leave a mark.

I chuckled at my work before Lucy pulled me into a kiss. She kissed me passionately and it felt amazing but I wanted to go a little further. So I moved my hand in between her legs and started rubbing her through her pants hearing a loud moan coming from her. So I continued until I felt we had to stop.

But that didn't stop her from copying what I did which made me really hard and I groaned because it felt so good.

I started moving my hand faster on her which caused her to moan louder. While I used my other hand to massage her breast.

(That's the end of this small lemon scene others will be going a bit further so I warn you now.)

I pulled away because I realized our time was done.

"Wow that felt amazing frisk we should try to find more time to do this." I said smiling breathing a bit deeply.

"Yeah your right we should sansy now let's get back to that pesky robot." Lucy answered to me breathing deep like me.

We both exited the closet and made our way back to Dana who gave us a smirk.

"Enjoyed yourselves I see now shall we continue our game of truth and dare sweeties."

"Nah let's get back to watching undertale comics but let's watch a funny one." I said with my smile and eyes closed.

(This is a funny one that I watched not to long ago.)

Needless to say we were laughing our asses off watching the video.

"Hey metta."

"Why yes sans."

"Why are graveyards so noisy?"

"Why sans"

"Because of all the coffin." I said laughing along with frisk while metta was groaning at my bad pun.

It was getting late so I decided to order the pizza after that we decided to play a game.

"What should we play while we wait for the pizza?" I asked with my usual smile.

"What about a game of hide and seek." Dana said to pass the time.

"Yeah that sounds like fun but I think sans should be the seeker." Lucy said.

"Alright just don't get mad at me if I find you too fast." I said with a look of confidence.

"Yes yes just get to counting while we go hide." Dana said to me so I counted to thirty while using my advanced hearing to find out were they are hiding.

After I finished counting I went to the pantry were Dana was hiding and then I went to the bathroom were Lucy was hiding in the tub after I found them both of them we say in the living room again.

"Well that was a fun two minutes maybe next time you shouldn't ask the one who has advanced hearing skills along with sense of smell next time. I smiled at them while Dana was pissed off but the pizza came so she cooled down quick enough.

After eating the pizza we realized how late it was so we decided to call it a night so I went to the couch with Lucy joining me while Dana went to bed.

------------------------------------------------------

Thats all for now folks just so you think I forgot I will be adding the black watch soldiers soon so don't worry but I wanted them to have some fun for a bit.

If my girlfriend is reading this I love you dearly

Thanks to those comments I got from you readers

PEACE OUT YALL