chapter 20

Lucy POV

'I have never felt such a rush of excitement of fighting those criminals.' I thought while we were half way to the police station to deliver our bounty.

"Where almost there Lucy and then we'll go home for the rest of today ok?" Alex said to me as he jumped to the next building.

"Ok Alex." I said as I was on his back.

Alex POV

We finally got to the station as we went through the doors as usual Officer Jack was sitting at the desk.

"Hey Jack were back and we have the guy." I said as I threw him off my shoulder while two officers came and took him away.

"Hey you too nice to see you." Jack said to us with a smile.

"So Jack were going home for now see you tomorrow." I said as me and Lucy turned to leave.

"Oh I almost forgot my wife wanted me to ask if you wanted to come tomorrow and stay the weekend with us we have enough room for the three of you so it's no trouble." Jack said to us so I looked to Lucy and she nodded saying she was ok with it.

"Sure Jack we'd love to and we'll see you tomorrow we'll be there at around 5 is that ok with you?" I asked him.

"5 is perfect thanks Alcor my wife is really excited to see you again and to meet your family." Jack said as he waved to us.

We waved back and left for home to tell Dana about the new arrangements.

After finally getting home we went to our apartment to tell Dana.

"Hey Dana were back and we got something to tell you." I said as I took off my mask.

"Ok bro what's up?" Dana asked as she entered the living room

"The sky but what I want to tell you is that remember when I said we were just visiting my friend well he wants us to stay there for the weekend we leave tomorrow." I said as I sat on the couch.

"That's cool I might as well pack tonight but I'm going to work I'll see you guys later." Dana said as she walked to the door and waved before she left.

I was sitting on the couch searching for something to watch but I settled on Modern Family I was watching until Lucy sat next to me and I pulled her close.

"So I was thinking we go to the police on Monday and ask for a bounty and take tomorrow and the weekend off what do you think?" I asked her.

"That's fine Alex I just can't wait to fight more people." Lucy said in an excited voice.

I smiled and pulled her into a kiss after a bit she started to kiss back we stayed like that for a few minutes until we pulled apart so Lucy could breathe.

"So Lucy let's play 20 questions you ask me a question then I'll ask you a question." I said because I couldn't think of much better to do.

"Sure Alex I'll start what is your favourite colour?" Lucy asked me.

"That would be black Lucy my turn I'll ask the same what's your favourite colour?" I asked her.

"It's red my turn what is your favourite fruit?" Lucy asked me.

"It's watermelon okay turn what's your favourite kind of music?" I asked her.

"I honestly don't have one because I haven't listened to music before." Lucy said which shocked me hearing that.

"Well let's fix that I'll be back in a second." I got off the couch and walked to my room to grab my MP3 player and headphones and went back to the living room.