chapter 24

Alex POV

I walked in and saw that nearly everyone was in there.

I went over to the couch and saw that Adam and Eve were with Lucy so I went to the couch and sat down next to them and picked up Eve and put her on my lap and she made a giggling sound.

"Hello princess how are you?" I said as I bounced her around a little and saw Adam was talking to Dana and Lucy and Mary were talking to each other until we heard the door open so I got on my mask and got into a defensive position holding Eve and making sure Adam was safe and looked towards the door.

But instead of danger it was two kids who just looked at us one a ten year old boy and the other a girl about Adam's age.

"Uhhhh what's happening?" The boy asked and I realised it was Tom and his sister Rebecca.

"Tom, Rebecca is it really you two?" I said because it had been a while since I've seen them

"Uncle Alcor!!"Rebecca said and ran over and hugged me and not long after Tom followed and I would have hugged them back but I was holding Eve.

"It's good to see you two too but I'm kinda in a difficult position." I said and they looked up and saw that Eve was in my arms.

"Who's baby is that Uncle Alcor." Tom asked and I sat down again.

"This is my daughter Eve and my son Adam." I said and pointed to Adam but he was trying to hide behind Lucy.

Mary's kids looked to were Adam was and walked over but Adam only crept further back behind Luce.

"Ad it's ok son you don't need to be scared there nice." I said and he slowly came out from behind Lucy and I gave Eve to her.

Adam walked out but I could tell he was a little nervous.

Adam's POV

I slowly walked away from mommy and went to those other kids.

"H-Hi I-I'm Adam." I said as they came closer and smiled at me.

"Hi I'm Rebecca and this is my brother Tom." The girl named Rebecca said as she pointed to her brother who waved at me.

"Uncle Alcor can Adam play with me pleeeeaaaasssseeee?"Rebecca said and I looked at Dad and he nodded and the next thing I know I was being dragged away.

I was a little scared of what might happen next but actually I didn't have to be because what happened was that we ended up playing with toys which was new to me after a while we stopped playing and she just stared at me and after a while I started to get a little uncomfortable.

"Um C-can I help you?" I asked and she just smiled at me.

"Adam tell me about yourself please." She asked and I nodded.

"Well Dad found me and my sister Eve after we ran away from a bad place my real mommy and daddy aren't alive anymore but I have my new parents and I love them very much." I said as I got really happy thinking back to when Dad protected me from that bad man.

"Soooo do you have cool powers like Uncle Alcor?" She asked excitedly.

"Umm yeah I do but I don't really know how to use them until Dad teaches me." I said to her and for the rest of the time we were playing.

Alex POV

Time passed and I took off my mask again and sat on the couch feeding Eve a bottle while Lucy had to go to the bathroom.

"I never thought I'd see the day where you my brother of all people would be giving a baby a bottle." Dana said as she chuckled a bit but I just smiled a bit as I looked at the baby in my arms drinking a bottle.