chapter 17: your a what

Dana's POV

Me and Lucy were watching TV when the news came on.

"Hello this is channel 10 news and we bring to you an interview with the bounty hunter Alcor the nightmare king." Said the head reporter.

"Wow so they finally got an interview with this guy he's never been seen up close until now." I said looking at Lucy.

"Why is he called the nightmare king and who do you think it is under the mask?" Lucy asked me.

"Well they say it's because of how badly he scared these crooks he leaves them with horrible nightmares that last for months and I don't know who it is but I think he's kinda cute." I said to Lucy who was focusing on his face well masked face.

"He looks familiar to me." She said and I was looking at his masked face but I couldn't see a resemblance to anyone.

"Well I don't see it but I wouldn't mind having fun with him if you know what I mean." I said to Lucy as she laughed a little at what I said.

After a little while we heard the door open and rush to see Alex coming in.

Alex POV

' well I'm screwed' I thought as I made my way through the door.

"Well well well look who decided to come home from a job we didn't know they had." Dana said as her arms were crossed.

"I didn't know you had a job Alex what do you do?" Lucy asked me

"Well I was gonna tell you guys soon but might as well get it out of the way now let's talk in the living room." I said as we all made our way to the living room.

"Alright before I talk do any of you have questions you want to ask me." I asked them.

"Yeah how long have you had this job?" Dana asked me.

"About four years actually." I said.

"How come I haven't known sooner." Dana asked.

"I always left after you went to sleep and you sleep like a rock." I said chuckling a bit.

"Moving on what do you actually do you can't really get a job because your you." Dana said.

"Well actually I am a bounty hunter and I have to go by a different name but Lucy just looked at me before she realised something and started laughing hysterically.

"I just figured out who you are Alex." Lucy said while laughing harder.

"Really who is he?" Dana asked so I told her.

"When I'm bounty hunting you guys already know my name in fact I was just interviewed I'm Alcor cipher or more commonly Alcor the nightmare king." I said proudly at my title.

"Oh...OH MY GOD YOUR ALCOR THE NIGHTMARE KING!!!" Dana shouted at me.

"Hey keep quiet I can't have our neighbours knowing who I am." I said because I didn't know if people heard us.

"So let me get this straight for the past 4 years you were Alcor the nightmare king the bounty Hunter who scared his targets so badly they had nightmares for months." Dana asked trying to process everything.

"Yup that's how I got the title nightmare king." I said as Lucy finally calmed down.

"Alex where's your mask by the way do you have it with you." Lucy asked me.

"No because I think that I might forget it was with me and you guys might see it I actually hide it on the roof." I said to them.

"Where do you hide it?" Dana asked me.

"Remember that broken air vent that I always tell you not to go near." I said to her.

"You know the way you say it I'm wondering how I didn't see it sooner." Dana said as she rubbed her head.

"Hang on I'll be back I'll go get it." I said as I went back to the roof and got my mask and made my way back to the apartment and showed the girls.

"Wow it's amazing." Lucy said as she looked at the mask in awe.

"Alex were did you get this?" Dana said to me as she examined the mask closely.

"That's a story I'll tell you guys later for now anyway for now I want to tell you guys that on Saturday were going to a friend of mine to visit his family for the day." I said to them which surprised Dana.

"Alex you have friends that's surprising." She said.

"Yeah but anyway he's a friend of mine but he only knows me as Alcor cipher not Alex Mercer so on Saturday Dana you will be Dana cipher not Dana mercer." I said.

" Alright sounds fair but anyway is Lucy not coming with us?" Dana asked.

"Of course she Dana." I said and stretched me arms.

"Alex could you put the mask on so me and Dana can see what you look like." Lucy asked me.

"Sure thing." I said and put the mask on and pulled up my hood to look like how I normally do when bounty hunting.

"Wow Alex you look really different." Dana said.

"So what do you do that makes criminals so scared of you?" Lucy asked so I showed them.

"Well I just do this and say." I said as I turned my arms into claws.

" For the crimes you've committed and for hurting innocent people. I will show you the reason I am the nightmare king this is the true power of Alcor." I said in deep voice.

I turned my arms back to normal and sat back on the couch.

"Yup that's what I do most of the time when I take out crooks sometimes I use my blade if they really piss me off." I said as I turned to the girls who were pale at what I just did.

"Fuck bro you can be really scary sometimes I forget sometimes." Dana said as she got out of her fear state.

"Yeah Alex sometimes you can be scary." Lucy said but I laughed lightly.

"I'm a literal monster of course I'm scary when I want to be." I said.

"So anyway about Saturday when do we leave for your friends house?" Dana said and Lucy was wondering the same thing.

"I'll let you know soon I finalize that tomorrow." I said as I stretched and took off my mask.

"Well it's late so let's go to bed and talk more tomorrow." I said and went to my room to change clothes in a pair of long black PJ pants and a black sweater.

"Well guys since your both already in your pjs goodnight." I said as I laid on the couch.

"Goodnight Alex and Lucy but I can believe your a bounty hunter and not to mention the most badass of all bounty hunters." Dana said as she went to bed.

"Yes it is surprising but anyway let's cuddle Alex please I'm cold." Lucy said as she went to lie down next to me.

"Of course Lucy I can't say no to you." I said and pulled her close to me and pulled the blanket over the both of us.

I kissed her head and we both went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------
That's all for now people thanks for reading the chapter leave a comment on what you think.

If my girlfriend is reading this I love you dearly

That's all for now peace out yall