chapter 14

Alex POV

'Well this is useless.' We have been lying on this couch for over a hour and I have no ideas on what to do today maybe I'll just stay home again.

"Hey Lucy wanna stay on this couch and watch TV today?" I asked her.

"Sure that sounds fine plus I'm already comfy were I am." She said and I kissed her head before lying back down.

"Hey Alex,Lucy I'm going to the store for a few things I'll be back in a few hours cuz we need toothpaste,soap among other things." Dana said as she made her way to the door.

"Alright be safe and if your in trouble call me and I'll make sure who ever it is has a bad time." I said which earned a laugh from Lucy.

"Yeah alright see ya later." Dana said as I heard the front door close.

So after a little bit more of lying down on the couch I could tell Lucy was getting hungry.

"Hey Lucy are you hungry I could make something for you." I said she was about to protest but her stomach growled loud so she just nodded her head so I went into the kitchen and made her a sandwich.

"Here you go Lucy something to settle your stomach for now." I said as I handed her the sandwich.

"Thank you Alex but why don't you eat as well?" Lucy asked me.

"Well Lucy to tell you the truth I don't really need to eat I just choose to eat breakfast and dinner with you guys and sometimes lunch and some sweet things with you guys because I don't want you guys to think I'm not eating properly when in reality I just don't need to eat at all." I told her as she nodded her head while eating.

After she finished eating was we were back to cuddling on the couch watching some TV show I didn't know the name of but I was glad to see Lucy was enjoying it but then I did something.

I moved her face so see was aligned with mine and I kissed her and see kissed me back but after a few minutes it turned into a make out session but I could tell Lucy wanted more like I wanted.

"Lucy do you want to take this further?" I asked to see if she wanted to and to get permission.

"Yes Alex I want to go further." She said and kissed me again.

(OK this guys this is gonna be a lemon part so if uncomfortable please skip)

I started kissing her back before I moved to kiss her neck while hearing her moaning which wanted me to continued so I moved my right hand and groped her breast while my left pulled her onto my lap.

Hearing her moaning was the best sound I've ever heard I wanted to hear more so I moved my right hand to take of the shirt she was wearing and she did the same to me which resulted in her in her bra and pants while I was just in pants.

I moved my hand to her pussy I moved my hand into her pants and started rubbing on it which if I'm being honest only made me hard so I moved my hand away.

"Why did you move your hand away?" Lucy asked me.

"Well its not fair if I let's you stay on top while I'm pleasuring you now is it so let's change that." I said as I flipped us so that I was on top of her.

"This makes this more fair but I think your still in too much clothes let's change that." I said as I removed her pants,bra and underwear leaving her fully exposed and she was gorgeous.

So I moved down to her opening and started licking her.

"Ah l-lick ahh harder~" she moaned as I was licking her already wet opening so I wanted more so I started sucking on her getting a louder moan.

After I kept sucking I moved to kiss her lips putting one finger in her and thrusting making her moan.

"Your so perfect Lucy." I whispered in her ear while I was thrusting my finger in her.

"Mmmm Alex I want you inside me." Lucy said while breathing hard.

"OK Lucy if you want me because I want you too I love you." I slide my pants down so my member was out which was harder than expected but I positioned it to her opening.

"Lucy do you want me to put it in?" I asked her for permission.

"Yes I want you to fuck me now." Lucy said which surprised me before I smiled and put in which caused a loud moan of pleasure from her and a groan from me because she was tight.

I looked and saw a bit of blood trickling from her opening.

"Lucy are you OK did I hurt you?" I asked worried that I hurt her.( yeah Lucy is a virgin so is Alex in this fanfic.)

"Yes I'll be fine just give me some time to adjust." Lucy said and after a few minutes she gave me a nod and slowly I started thrusting making her moan.

"Fas~ter Alex." Lucy moaned so I thrust faster.

"Fuck Lucy it feels so good to be inside you." I groaned while thrusting into her.

"Harder Alex ahh please I mmm want you to thrust faster and mm mm ahhh harder." Lucy moaned so I did but I was close to cumming so I kept on thrusting.

"I'm close Alex keep going." I heard Lucy say I groaned in reply and thrust harder.

"A-alex I'm mmmm ahhhhhh cumming." She said and I pulled out and I cummed too.

(OK folks lemons over)

"That felt amazing Alex." Lucy said panting.

"Yeah it was Lucy  but I think we should get dressed before Dana comes home." I said and pulled my pants up and helped her put her underwear and just gave her my shirt to put on.

After that we went back to lying on the couch and looked for a movie and we settled on Tarzan (the 2013 animated movie not the Disney one)

Before I pulled the blanket on us and we watched the movie.

------------------------------------------------------

Thats all folks thanks for reading comment on what you thought.

If my girlfriend is reading this I love you so much.

That's all for now peace out yall