chapter 25: Training

No one's POV

Alex went outside along with everyone following behind him.

"Alright Dad what should we do first?"  Adam asked excitedly as Alex smiled.

"Let's test your super strength first son so go up to that tree and punch it as if it would hurt Eve." Alex said as Adam went to the tree and glared at it before giving it one hard punch uprooting the tree sending it into the backyard six houses away.

Some stared in shock while other had looks of pride and Tom and Alice were grinning like crazy as Eve giggled.

"How can a little boy be so strong?" Mary asked still in shock at what she had seen but Dana and Lucy smiled.

"Simple Adam and Eve came Gentek experiments same as my brother that's why he's best suited to teach Ad." Dana said and Mary was in shock hearing were Adam, Eve but most shocking Alex.

"Your last name isn't Cipher is it Dana it's Mercer." Mary said and this time Dana was shocked but nodded.

"And your brother is Alex Mercer?" Mary asked and Dana and Lucy nodded again.

"Well then I have only one thing to say to you and your brother." Mary said and Dana braced herself for possible injury but was instead hugged her.

"Thank you your brother saved my husband from certain death." Mary said but Dana backed away.

"Wait what?" Dana asked and Tom and Rebecca looked at there mother.

"Mommy what do you mean uncle Alcor saved daddy?" Rebecca asked but her mother smiled.

"Do you two remember that dangerous time called the outbreak were you kids needed to stay home and always be inside?" Mary asked and her kids nodded.

"Well if your uncle hadn't stopped the infection then daddy would have been forced into the Military and could have died." Mary explained.

"So uncle Alex is a super hero like Spiderman?" Tom asked excitedly.

"Almost sweety hehehe." Mary said as Tom and Rebecca had stars in there eyes.

Back with Alex and Adam

After putting the tree back in place and lying to the neighbours they went back to training.

"Alright Adam you did good in strength, now let's check out your endurance and healing factor and I'm really sorry son." Alex said as he punched a hole into his son's chest.

"Alex!" Lucy yelled but the hole in Adams chest closed as soon as Alex pulled his arm back.

'Oh thanks god that scared the hell out of me.' Alex thanked God thousands of times that his son was ok.

"Hehehe that tickled Dad." Adam said as the hole closed as if nothing had happened.

After that Alex was hit hard on the back of the head by Lucy's vector although no one could see it except Alex, Adam, Lucy and Eve who was still to young to know what it was.

"Dad what is that invisible hand?" Adam asked but Alex groaned and rubbed his head.

"That so was your mother's ability she can create handlike things called vectors people with normal eyesight can't see it I figured that out when she came bounty hunting with me." Alex said as he straightened his body.

"Now we know you have a healing factor like me." Alex said and walked over to Lucy.

"I'm sorry Lucy for what I did." Alex said because he could feel Lucy's glare on his back.