Sybil Crawley- Passion (c)

It did baffle you when Lady Sybil asked you to teach her how to cook. Not only did it just put into perspective how little she actually knew how to do for herself due to having people wait on her hand and foot, but it also gave you the opportunity to get to know her as a person, not just an employer. The two of you got along really well and you hated the fact that you started to have feelings for her, as you doubted that she could ever feel anything for one of her servants.

Nevertheless, the two of you met up in secret at night, teaching her to make different dishes. Tonight, you had been trying to teach her how to make a traditional Victoria sponge. It took a lot of effort but she had learnt a lot over the past few weeks, so you didn't have to do much past reassure her that she was doing things correctly, along with offering some hints and tips where they were needed.

When she finished dusting sugar on top, you could see the pride on her face, and you couldn't help but mirror her expression. You felt like there would be no hope in teaching her at first, but she had come so far.

She rotated the cake on the cake stand, grinning at her creation. Sybil turned to you, almost jumping on the spot with excitement.

"It looks amazing," she smiled.

"You did really well," you responded. "You've come so far."

She bounded over to you. "Thank you."

As she reached you, she went to wrap her arms around you but took an extra step, shocking you both. Her lips pressed to yours. They stayed there for barely a second before she jumped back, trying to make as much space as she could between you.

"I'm sorry," she gasped. "I... I didn't mean... I..."

She stumbled over her words, shocked by her actions. It took you a second to realise what had happened but when you did, you couldn't help the gentle smile that curled onto your lips. You stepped towards her, pulling her back to you, so that your lips could be reunited. Instantly she softened into the kiss, both of you unable to stop your wandering hands as you became entwined in each other, letting yourselves let your passions take control of you without letting sense or thought come between you, just wanting to enjoy your time together.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.