IX

Obi-wan's POV

Obi-wan?

I frowned and looked around to see who had said my name but no one was even near me.

Obi-wan?

I felt a tug on the force and I searched through the bonds until I stopped at Ahsoka's one, she had blocked herself off from me for the past 6 months but now it was completely open again.

Ahsoka?

I reached through our force bond to make sure she was alright, physically I could tell she was fine but mentally she was having a mental breakdown.

Are you okay? What's happening?

I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to do. I felt guilty about leaving and I went to go talk to Anakin through our force bond, b-but he broke it off, I just n-needed to talk to someone.

Hey, it's okay. Just take a few deep breaths and try and relax. Are you in a safe space?

Y-Yes, I'm sorry. I know I abandoned everyone and I shouldn't just talk to you when I need it b-but

It's fine Ahsoka, I can learn to understand. Look just focus on taking those deep breaths.

Through our force bond, I felt Ahsoka calm down slightly as she took a few deep breaths. She managed to collect her thoughts and then I felt guilt flood through the force bond.

I'm so sorry Master.

It's fine Ahsoka, it's good to see that you're physically okay.

I should've contacted you earlier to check up on you and Anakin and not just use the force bond when I need something.

Don't worry about it Ahsoka, honestly, if you ever need help then just talk to me through the force bond. It might be hard since we're getting more missions and we're rarely on Coruscant but you can try and reach me.

I've seen the reports about Naboo, I'm sorry I wasn't there for that. There have been rumours in some articles that half of the 501st were killed in action.

Unfortunately, it is true. Anakin didn't take it that well, I tried to tell him it wasn't his fault but he didn't listen. I haven't seen in a week but we're getting a new mission today.

Well, good luck on your mission. Again, I'm really sorry but I have to go, thank you so much, Master Kenobi.

Anytime Ahsoka, just remembers, you can always come back if you ever feel like it. There's always a spot for you.

Thank you, Master, goodbye

Bye Ahsoka, take care of yourself.

She shielded herself off from the connection and I sighed and continued walking down the hallway of the Jedi Temple. I went up to Anakin's apartment and knocked on the door but I didn't hear any footsteps, I punched in the key code that Anakin had told me when he first moved in and walked into the apartment. The blinds were closed and dust covered everything, the space just radiated a sense of restlessness and uneasiness, the apartment was cold which probably explained why Anakin didn't spend much time in here. Anakin was from Tatooine which was one of the hottest planets in the Galaxy and he tended to think that every planet was a bit too cold for his liking. I left the apartment and was about to contact Anakin through a transmitter when mine beeped, I answered it and a hologram of Yoda appeared.