XI

4 days later

Anakin's POV

The climate of Dantooine was mainly damp and rainy, it's gone from slightly drizzling to pouring bucket loads of rain down on us. Grey clouds always covered the sun and the ground beneath us was always slippery and muddy, we didn't have any food but managed to find some cleanish water for us to drink every time we stopped, which wasn't as often as it should've been. 

We had stopped for the night in the middle of the forest and a fire had been lit, the clones sat on the ground and sighed in relief. Through these past few days, the injured clones had to push through there injuries and Coric would asses them during the night to see if any of them had an injection from there cuts or anything like that. My ankle was swollen and bruised black and blue and a sharp pain shot through it every time I walked, but I didn't let anyone know it was bothering me even though Coric tried to inspect it every night.

"What exactly is the plan General?" Cody asked walking towards me.

"For what?" 

"We don't even know where we're going, how do we even know we can rely on your weird vision thing? We're wasting our time here, what we should be doing is trying to find a way out of this hell hole!" Cody argued.

"And how exactly do we do that? In case you haven't noticed, there is nothing out here! Absolutely nothing, we can't fix anything or contact anyone. Obi-wan and most of the 212th has been captured and I know where they are, I can't just stand here while they could be dead!" I shouted.

"And what if they are dead, all of this would've been for nothing! You are putting more lives at danger now by dragging us across the planet to save people who are probably already dead!" Cody snapped.

"I won't believe that they're dead until I see it with my own eyes," I said glaring at Cody.

A storm began to brew and a loud clap of thunder sounded, the rest of the clones were anxiously watching the fight and Rex and the others were ready to intervene in something more serious happened.

"You're being selfish and reckless, can't you see that! This is why most of the Jedi are over the age of 30 because they can understand and accept death and move on for the benefit of others!" Cody now screamed.

I took a step towards Cody and that's when Rex intervened, he stepped between us and pushed Cody back a bit.

"That's enough Cody, you're not going to achieve anything by picking fights with people," Rex said sternly.

Cody opened his mouth to say something else but a massive lightning strike lit up the sky and the rain began pouring bucket loads down onto the forest. A loud thunderclap made some of the stormtroopers jump, it didn't take a genius to figure out that this wasn't just an ordinary storm.

Cody was now arguing with Rex, Fives, Echo and Heavy so I slipped into the shadows of the forest and walked away before anything worse could happen. I gripped my lightsaber tightly in my hand and marched through the dense underground of the forest, more thunder and lightning went off and I tried to take a deep breath to calm myself down but it wasn't doing anything. 

I gripped my lightsaber tighter but I yelled in anger and frustration and threw it as hard as I could at a tree. Bark flew off it but the lightsaber fell unmarked onto the grass, using the force the lightsaber flew into my hand and before I could register what I was doing, I had ignited it and sliced the tree down from the bottom. The branches on the tree snapped and cracked loudly as it fell down before landing with a thump on the forest floor, my lightsaber was buzzing and it was moving in my hand, almost like it wanted to escape my grip. I frowned down at it and turned it off before throwing it down on the forest floor and collapsing onto the ground next to it with my back resting against the tree that I had just cut.