XVI

Anakin's POV

Dooku's fighting style was different from the 'usual' way, it was old fashioned and involved a lot of stabbing moves and not much movement. My style involved a lot of twisting, moving around and my lightsaber was constantly moving which was basically the exact opposite of his which I could use for my advantage. 

I quickly did a lot of fast attacks and Dooku was forced to take the defensive position which was right where I wanted him to be. I forced him back but made sure to keep an eye on the door of the control panel at all times just in case, I used the force to back up my blows and to sense what was coming next. I spun the lightsaber around in my hand and blocked one of his blows and using the momentum to twist around him and force him back from an odd angle.

"You're an unusual Jedi, Skywalker," Dooku commented readying his lightsaber again, "Ever since I first fought you I sensed that there was something strange, something different and I thought you were going to be a tough opponent but after I chopped off your arm, I knew you'd be as easy to kill like all the other Jedi that I've slaughtered,"

"My powers have doubled since then and since then you've only killed two Jedi, you're getting slow," I retorted.

I moved in to attack again, ducking and twisted around trying to strike him from unexpected positions and angles. He had changed his fighting technique slightly to counter mine and I still had the offensive, I could tell Dooku was tiring quickly and his defence began slightly sloppy and once he saw an opening he'd take it and put in as much force as he could to try and strike me and catch me off guard. 

I saw him glance past me and grin and that's when I felt another dark force presence behind me, I managed to roll out of the way but her lightsaber cut down the outside edge of my eye, thankfully it didn't cut my eye but a few millimetres to the left then I would have probably lost my right eye. The cut stung and burned but I focused on the two sith lords and assessed my situation.

"I was assuming Master Kenobi would be around, he's always chasing after you," Ventress drawled as Dooku regained his energy.

I ignored her comment and jumped into battle again, Count Dooku was fighting again as well and even though he was tired his lightsaber still posed as a dangerous threat. Jedi don't usually fight two sith lords so learning how to fight two people at once was never a training block that lasted long, they taught us the basics and that was pretty much it so I kind of alternated between fighting Ventress and Dooku but their completely different fighting styles was throwing me off a bit. The stinging pain on the outside of my right eye wasn't helping either but I managed to hold them off. I was playing the defensive now and I know it's not my strongest part of lightsaber fighting but it was still pretty good. 

Ventress had two lightsabers and Dooku had his curved lightsaber and both styles were off-putting and it was hard to fend off three lightsabers in a small corridor. Ventress kicked me in the stomach and I fell against the wall and my lightsaber dropped out of my hand, Ventress went to stab me in the chest but I dropped to the ground and rolled between Dooku and Ventress grabbing my lightsaber. I stood up and flipped over Dooku who tried to stab me and when I landed I dodged Dooku's blade once again and from my crouched position and swung my lightsaber cutting both of Dooku's hands-off making his lightsaber clatter to the ground.

Dooku fell onto his knees and I flipped out of the way as Ventress swung her blades at me, I was on my feet again gripping my lightsaber tightly. She looked at Dooku's hands lying on the floor and then at Dooku who was in pain and extremely pale, I force pulled Dooku's lightsaber into my hand and ignited the curved blade. I heard clones running towards us and Ventress smashed one of the windows that was near the ceiling and used the force to send the glass shards towards me. I covered my head and face and a few glass shards cut my skin and one of them was lodged in the back of my hand, I saw Ventress jump out the window and I pulled the big glass shard out of my hand and threw it on the floor, clones from the 212th appeared and pointed their guns at Dooku who was on the ground.