XII

Anakin's POV

I was surprised that I wasn't even knocked unconscious, luckily we were in a pocket where the ceiling and walls hadn't collapsed onto. I noticed a gap that was much too high for me to reach but a little bit of rain was coming through the gap.

"Anakin?" Obi-wan's voice said.

I jumped and thankfully Obi-wan looked okay besides a large bruise that was forming on his forehead and a large cut across it as well.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I think so, how are we going to get out of here?" Obi-wan replied.

"I found a way for you to get out of here," 

Obi-wan followed my gaze up to the gap where the rain was coming through.

"You'll be trapped down here, there's no way I'm letting you do that," Obi-wan said firmly.

"You're the one that's injured, you need to get medical attention," I argued.

"You have two serious-looking head wounds that could be fatal," he pointed out.

I raised my hand to my right temple and then to the back of my head and sighed, the wound had re-opened again and blood was dripping down my face and soaking my hair at the back. 

"It doesn't matter," I said.

I used the force and lifted Obi-wan up, he tried to grab onto something but he made it through the gap and I settled him on what I think was grass. I stood up and looked around before sighing, I could bring everything down and then use the force to protect me. I moved some of the bigger pieces with the force and I was ready in case everything came crashing down but I managed to make a small hole which I crawled through and landed in another hallway, fire still licked the walls and I coughed a few times before stumbled through the smoke-filled hallways for a way out. 

My head was pounding and the pain in my ankle had never felt worse but I kept going, I heard the sound of lightsabers igniting and then blue and green bars of light coming towards me through the smoke, I dived out of the way as General Grievous landed where I was moments earlier. I ignited my lightsaber and it nearly jolted out of my grip again but I held it tighter. 

"You have unusual powers Skywalker, the dark side of the force is strong within you. But you won't use it," Grevious snarled.

I ignored his comment and he lunged at me, all my energy had disappeared from when I did that weird force earthquake blast and I couldn't concentrate with my pounding head. A sharp pain hit my chest as Grevious' metal foot slammed into it and sent me flying out an already broken window and onto the concrete helipad, the rain was pouring down, I landed on my stomach in a puddle but I didn't have time to recover. Grevious leapt at me again and I only managed to block his blow with my lightsaber and roll onto my back. His three lightsabers were pushing down on mine and they were getting dangerously close to my neck, my hand was shaking from the strain of trying to keep the lightsabers away from my neck. 

Blue laser bolts were shot towards Grevious one of them hit his shoulder making him distracted, I kicked his hands away and rolled away before jumping back onto my feet. There were two gunships that were now flying away but the Domino Squad and Obi-wan were still on the ground, Grevious lunged at me again but this time I was doing defensive which wasn't my strong point but I think I could handle it. I managed to cut two more of his hands off which made him more enraged and fight harder, his lightsaber cut my shoulder and it stung like hell but I tried to keep going. I ducked under one of his lightsabers and managed to cut one of his feet off, he fell to the ground and I jumped away from his lightsaber as he tried to get on up on one foot.