two

six of them get inside the woods together and started their hiking after they took a picture and do a 15 minutes warm up. jun was incharged to remember the path track that they are using, but he gets too distracted after seeing the man in a clown mask in their group selfies.

he felt uneasy as if something bad is going to happen. "you okay? why are you so quiet? is something wrong?" seungcheol asked concernedly after he realize that jun gets quiet as if something is distracting his thoughts.

"no, im fine."

"dude, you're not! come on tell me. im all ears."

"really, im fine."

different story with jihoon and seungkwan who is arguing whether hiking is a beneficial activity, or just a waste of their precious time. "of course it's a healthy activity!" jihoon declared strictly.

"i don't think so, because you're still short eventhough you workout 24/7."

"what the-? hiking has nothing to do with my heights!"

"there is!"

"there isn't!

"there is!"

"there isn't!"

jisoo, who is standing across them shook his head in disbelief while facepalming himself, seeing jihoon and seungkwan arguing like a 6 years old kindergartner who cries for strawberry icecream.

mingyu who walked along with jisoo tugged his arms to join him having a quick rest under a massive tree. "how is your stomach?" jisoo asked mingyu regarding his sick tummy. "feel a lot more better now." mingyu replied while gulping down his drinking water to quench his thirst after hiking for almost 1 hour.

"mingyu, you're gay right?" jisoo asked him, making him to spit out his water from his mouth that he drank a while ago. "h-h-how did you know?" mingyu stuttered. "i heard you tell seungcheol that you likes your course mate yesterday. i know he is a guy."

jisoo explained making mingyu sighed. "well, i like him, but he likes someone else, so seungcheol advice me to just moved on." jisoo on the other hand, could see disappoinment plastered on mingyu's face .

"hey, come on! he don't deserves you! you are kind, generous, funny, understanding, knows how to cook, smart, good-looking, tall, happy-go -lucky, lovely, asked yourselves to named it. it's just that he is too blind to see all that!" jisoo said as an act to lift up mingyu's gloomy spirit.

he don't like seeing his friends gets gloomy as if the world is going to end.
"pfft, you are such a sweet talker! anyways, thanks jisoo!" mingyu said while smiling at jisoo. "i thought you guys got eaten by the tiger or something." jihoon, who appeared out of nowhere said sarcastically after seeing jisoo and mingyu sat under a tall shady tree.

"guys, i think we should walked further. if im not mistaken, i heard a sound of river flow from the other side. it might have a river here." seungcheol explained to his friends. jisoo and mingyu stood up from their seat and walked along with jun and seungcheol.

but jun was still quiet leaving everyone in curiousity. "jun, what's wrong? you seems down." jihoon asked jun, making him flinched. "nothing. i just miss hana." jun lied to comfort his friend. hana is jun's girlfriend and they have been together for almost a year now.

frankly speaking, jun wasn't thinking about hana at all. after almost 2 hours jun hiking together with his friends, he still can't take off his mind from thinking about the man in a clown mask and he don't know why.

he snapped out of reality when seungkwan squealed cheerfully because in front of them, there is a clean and clear river just like seungcheol said. jisoo who is standing at the river bank, started to roll up his shirt leaving him half naked.

mingyu who stands across jisoo started to gulp down his saliva. no mingyu! he is your friend for god sake! he was even more shocked when jisoo roll down his tracksuit down his knees leaving him in his black colour boxer.

"damn, hong jisoo, you are leaving mingyu speechless!" seungkwan snort after seeing mingyu's face turned scarlet after jisoo gets half naked.

"what? im just enjoying myself!" jisoo state before getting in the river and swim away from the riverbank. "oi! at least let me join you! bruh!" jihoon exclaimed while rolling his eyes before he jumped in the river to join jisoo.

seungcheol, jun, seungkwan and mingyu sat under a big shady tree while having their lunch that they brought along. "oh my gosh! mingyu, this is like the best kimchi you have ever cooked in your entire life!" seungkwan complimented while enjoying mingyu's homecook kimchi.

mingyu grin in pride since his cooking never disappoints his family nor his friends. "seungkwan, after you eat, let's join jisoo and jihoon okay?im sweating like hell, i bet im stinkier than your dirty greasy hair!" mingyu mocked while chuckling.

seungkwan on the other hand started to pout in a sulky way. "i hate you kim mingyu a.k.a douchebag!" seungkwan retorted and started to march towards the river while mingyu catch up with him in order to coax him.

seungcheol and jun was left in a stunned silence, so seungcheol cleared his throat to caught jun's attention. "i don't know what is bothering your mind, but you shouldn't keep it to yourself."

seungcheol said to jun who seems gloomy throughout their hiking. jun gets uncomfortable when seungcheol said that as if he could read his miserable mind.

he wanted to tell seungcheol about the man in a mask that messes up his head, but he is afraid that seungcheol thought that he was being a complete madness.

but he knew the longer he kept it, the more it will burden his shoulders. jun sighed and dived his hand in his tracksuit's pocket and hand his phone to seungcheol to show the picture of them.

"look at the picture carefully." jun mumbles making seungcheol furrowed his eyebrows in confusion after he took a look at the picture for a few moments.

"damn, why there is someone in-"

"i know! that is the thing that's bothering my mind since just now!" jun yelled in fear.

"but i don't think it will effects us in any ways since we are going back this evening right?"

"dude, that is the problem!"

"why?"

"i was incharged to remember the route we are using, but our picture distract me so much and-"

"don't tell me you-"

"yes i do! i do forget the route we are using!"

🔪

happy 23rd birthday to our lovely boo seungkwan!