three

"what do you mean you forgot the track we are using? do you even realize what you are saying? gosh, why do you have to be chosen to remember the route anyways?" jihoon snapped, losing his temper on jun's carelessness.

after jisoo, jihoon, mingyu and seungkwan swam happily in the river, they were shocked to hear that jun has forgotten the route that they are using.

after jihoon heard it, his heart rhythm gets unstable and he can feel his blood started to boil in the inside. "jihoon calm down! the problem is not gonna solve if you keep on getting mad at jun! the only thing that we can do now is find our way way back together okay?" jisoo said to comfort jihoon.

to be frank, he doesn't like seeing his friends were bickering towards each other. "pfft, i guess we will be sleeping here with mosquitoes and snakes." jihoon replied while crossing his arms over his chest.

"guy, it is still early, so i guess if we didn't waste our time on fighting, obviously we are able to find our way out." seungkwan suggests to decrease the tension between jun and jihoon. "im so sorry." jun apologized while looking down his feet.

"well, you can throw your sorry down the drain!"

"jihoon! stop it!" seungcheol who have been quiet for too long, snapped angrily to jihoon. at the moment, he really thinks that jihoon has crosses the line. jihoon flinched and started to get scared by seungcheol's harsh voice.

"we should be together in solving this obstacles! not being like a one year old kid and just know how to point finger towards the others!"

"it's always my fault!" jihoon muttered under his breath, that no one could hear him. "come on! are you guys that dumb? you know, if we get lost in the woods, we can follow the river flow, to lead us to get out from here!" mingyu said in pride.

a few weeks ago, he read a book on how to survive if one got lost in a woods and remembered that, one of the way is, to follow the river flow. "uwuwuwu! you. are. such. a. genius. freaking. giraffe!" seungkwan state while poking mingyu's rib repeatedly.

🔪

after almost 3 hours walking, seungkwan are doubting that mingyu is a genius just like he said few hours ago. because the sun is almost set, their body are drenching with sweat and their tummy were asking for food, they still couldn't find their way out of the woods.

"mingyu, i swear to god, if in the next 1 hour, we are still here, imma punch your head to get your mindset on a reset mode!" jihoon said while giving a death glare to mingyu. "you know what? im doubting that we will get out of here..." mingyu mumbles guiltily.

"dude, are you freaking serious?!" seungkwan asked in disbelief. jun, who have been quiet for too long, started apologizing for his mistake repeatedly. "jun, it's not your fault! everyone makes mistake, including me! there is nothing to be sorry for. we just need to stick together and face the music okay?"

jisoo said while giving a reassure pat on jun's back. jun just smiled wearily before he continue to walk along the riverbank. "guys, im starving!" seungkwan state with a pout, while rubbing his tummy. "but you have finished all the food that we brought today." mingyu state.

"we are all starving, but how are we supposed to find food? we could catch fish, but it will take time to find the object to catch it." jun said while kicking a stone in front of him.

"it's getting darker." jisoo said while staring up the monotone coloured sky. the sun started to set down, leaving 6 of them in anxiousness. if it gets darker, it means that they will had no chance of finding their way out of the thick woods until tomorrow.

"oh, come on we can do this. eventhough we can't get out of here today, at least we are trying our best." seungcheol, being a supportive friend said in order to give them positive spirits.

"i agreed." jun said while smiling. "now it is better if we move now." jun added. suddenly, jihoon approached him and apologized to him because he kept saying bad things about jun.

"man, it's okay. i understand that your emotion can't be controlled that time. friends?" jun said with a smile and shove his fist to jihoon.

jihoon nod and said, "friends." and they fist-bumped. different story with mingyu, who is finding line on his phone with his arms wavered in the air. "forget it mingyu. we are in the woods, not in a supermarket. there will be no service unless we are out of here." jisoo declared while shaking his head making mingyu sighed and gave up immediately.

all of them were just walking and walking and walking, eventhough the sky has turned dark. when jisoo was walking in front of his friends, something caught his ears.

he can hear as if there is a group of people singing together and fortunately, the sound came from the inside of the woods.

"guys, i think i heard something." and jisoo walked to the source of the singing voices while the others just followed him from behind, with thousands of question flooded their mind. and finally, jisoo stopped abruptly making his friends behind him, knocked his back.

"ouch!" seungkwan exclaimed.

and that's when they saw a glow of campfire from behind the trees.