eighteen

"we need to talk." when seungcheol said that, they immediately planned to have a serious talk together. about jun and about the underground basement that seungcheol found. 11 of them were sitting together in the hall, to start their meeting. "we should wait for soonyoung and jihoon." hansol said after he saw that one another was showing sour faces as if the world war III is occuring.

suddenly, the door was flung open, revealing jihoon with a frown plastered on his face and soonyoung whom showing a pleading look. "hoonie, trust me! i didnt know anything!!"

"oh shut up!"

"guys, we need to have a talk. together." seungcheol said to both soonyoung and jihoon who seems like fighting. "seungcheol, there is nothing to talk about with them. they are strangers and we should leave this place! now!" jihoon said while crossing his arms over his chest frustratedly.

"all of us wont leave anywhere, unless we knew who harmed jun yesterday." seungcheol replied, making jihoon groaned before saying, "fine! but after that, we are leaving!" jihoon point out before he sat beside mingyu.

"so first, im going to talk about the underground basement that i found underneath this cabin." seungcheol said while pointing his finger towards the red carpet across him. "how...how did you found it?!" jeonghan asked in confusion. "i dont care about the basement, but i do care about what is IN the basement." seungcheol state, ignoring jeonghans question.

the others stared at each other in curiousity. "what basement?" seokmin whispered to his twin, receiving a shrug from wonwoo. "as soon as i saw whats under the there, i believe that it belongs to all of you, who lives here."

"but we dont even know there is a basement down there!" hansol exclaimed.

"you cant accuse us without any proof!" and the others nodded their head.

"but i dont think he is accusing us..." minghao mumbles, that no one could barely hear him, except for jeonghan who sat beside him. "minghao, what do you mean?" jeonghan asked in confusion.

minghao showed his palms, revealing a silver ring that he found in the warehouse while he was trying to safe jun. "i found this in the warehouse. and it belongs to chan."

"what?! me?! i didnt know anything!" chan snapped angrily. how did his ring got in the warehouse when he was sleeping before jun was gone? everyone stare at him whila gasping, not believing their ears. how can it be the innocent chan, who causes everything?

"but i found this at the warehouse!" jihoon point out while dangling soonyoungs wallet that he found yesterday, when they were looking for jun.

"i swear to god, that i wasnt there yesterday!" soonyoung exclaimed in frustration. why did he have to be accused, when he didnt do anything? "urmm, guys..." seungkwan mumbles. "but, i found this at the warehouse yesterday." seungkwan said while showing jisoo's baseball cap that was stained with dirt.

"what?! how did it get there?! i was there with all of you and i did not wear the cap!" jisoo said angrily when he was misunderstood. "whoa, this is hella confusing." mingyu said while massaging his temple.

"so, who is at fault, actually?" jun asked with a twitch eyebrows. he literally couldn't remembered who made him faint, who injected the substance in the syringe on his neck.

the only thing that he remembered was clown.

so how is he supposed to find the villain in the cabin?

whoops, are they fighting because of me? how sweet...

🔪

"you are cheating after all this time?!" their mother screamed her heart out towards their father, as tears rolling down her cold cheeks.

"dont you ever raise your voice to me, you ungrateful bitch!" and in a split second, their father slapped their mother across her face, as if something malicious gotten into him.

"daddy, stop!!" the eldest son who was only 10 wailed, after getting out of his own bedroom, after several minute peeking from behind the closed doors, and tugged the hem of his father's pants.

"stay away from me you nuisance dog!" and the father slapped his own son, as if his own son is a china doll, that was displayed in an antique shop.

"no!" the youngest son who was only 5 ran to hug his eldest brother that faint at the corner of the hall, after their father gave a hard slapped on his fragile face.

"all of you are nothing, apart from giving me hardships!!" their father yelled before leaving them, and getting out of the house.

without all of them realizing, there is a pair of a sharp eyes, glared at their father with an eye of snake.

started from that, he started not believing the meaning of LOVE.

🔪

happy 22nd birthday, to the future of kpop, lee chan!