twenty two

their own brother killed their father. their father who once used to love them, played frisbee with them at the backyard, care for them when theyve a fever, and kissed them before dropping them to school.

but that was only once.

because if their father didn't cheat behind their mother with another woman, they would be fine, they would still played frisbee together and their mother would be fine too. "mummy, im hungry. can i eat with you?" her youngest son asked his mother who is sitting on a rocking chair while staring blankly at the wall.

his mother turned her head and gave a death glare to her son with outraging face. "you're hungry?! why?! you feel like dying already?! is that so?!!" his mother screamed in front of his vulnerable face, making him flinched as tears rolling down his pale cheeks.

this isn't my mummy...

god, please give me my mummy back...

please...

"whats happening?" suddenly his eldest brother popped his head by the door frame that was left ajar since just now. "will you just take this nuisance kid away from me?! he kept on saying he is hungry and hungry! can't you see im talking to your father?! have you gone blind?!"

their mother yelled with outraging manner. she just can't accept her husband is now dead...and her youngest son immediately ran towards his brother's safe and sound embrace, while sobbing heavily.

"don't cry...let's find food together okay? come on! you're grown up! im here okay?" the eldest said while rubbing his cheeks to comfort him and walked towards the kitchen. without both of them realize, there is a pair of sharp eyes stared at their mother.

nobody can hurt my brothers. including you, mummy.

🔪

its already 6 in the evening, yet they're still in the woods. how can they leave when mingyu is still gone without any signs of coming back? "i don't know why, but every time we wanted to get out of here, something around us will always makes us stay." jun sighed.

seungkwan whose sitting beside him, placed his hand on jun's shoulder while giving a reassure pat to comfort him. "everything happens for a reason, jun."

"i know! but this is too much!"

"but all of us are here! and as friends we got your back!"

suddenly, wonwoo sat on a couch across them while breathing heavily. "wonwoo, where have you been? did you join any marathon around here?" jeonghan asked his brother, who seems so exhausted, while breathing so heavily as sweat rolling down his forehead.

wait, did he...?

"nowhere. im just doing something."

"something...?" seokmin, his twin asked. it really scares him seeing his own twins so suspicious. he don't know why, but as wonwoo's twin, his instinct will always think bad about him because wonwoo used to- "oh, nothing. i was looking for mingyu. who knows he might be at the river?"

wonwoo replied nonchalantly. on the other hand, minghao, who is sitting beside chan, nudged his guts making chan snapped out of his trance. "what?" chan asked in curiosity.minghao leaned in to whisper in his ear. "have you got any dream about mingyu, yesterday? maybe you dreamt of him."

chan just nodded his head hearing minghao's question. "well, i dreamt of him yesterday, but-"

in an abrupt moment, hansol asked all of them regarding the underground basement in the cabin that they used to talk about. "may i know where is the basement?" hansol asked in fear. "why? what's wrong?"

seokmin asked as soon as he saw hansol's anxiousness. "nothing. im just curious."

"oh, stop lying, hansol! i have known you since forever, not just 20 seconds ago!"

"no, im not lying! why would i lie?!"

"yes, you are lying, and how am i supposed to know why you're lying to me?"

"urmm, actually-"

"what is it?"

"i think im having a delusion."

"what do you mean? are you alright?"

"because i think i heard someone whimpering down the floor that i am sitting now."

hansol said and point his finger to the place that he was sitting at that moment.

aww, baby hansol is trying to defeat me and ruined my planned is it?