twenty six

"minghao is it true?"

"really?!!"

"but, hao, you're not like that..."

"how dare you did that to my friend!"

"gosh, minghao...i can't believe it..."

"STOP!!!" minghao snapped with outraging look plastered on his face. why people are accusing him? he didn't know anything at all, and how can he hurt someone like mingyu, who didn't do anything to him?

this is too much.

whoever behind all this shit, and put him as a suspect will probably ask for minghao to really kill him. "first of all, it wasn't me-" minghao exclaimed. "-i would never hurt anyone! and why would i do it in the first place?!!"

"guys, enough! it won't solve anything if we kept on accusing minghao! maybe it wasn't him who did that to mingyu! i believe he is better than what you guys think! and whoever among you did this to mingyu, please just admit it! you're making our friendships apart do you know that?!" hansol begged with a pleading look.

"maybe, it's you who did it!" soonyoung muttered.

"hey, watch your mouth, dumbass!"

jeonghan massages his temples with a heavy sighed. whoever did this to them, must be enjoying every second of them fighting and bickering towards one another. but if, jeonghan found the diary in the closet together with his family's pictures, does it mean, the betrayer among them is...

"can i ask whose diary is this?" jeonghan questioned while holding the book in front of them. "is this yours?" jeonghan questioned hansol who is looking down the floor, obtaining disagreement from him. "no! that's, not mine!"

"you sure?"

"yeah!"

"then, why not you look at me while im talking?"

hansol immediately raised his head, when jeonghan walked passed him and stood in front of minghao who is standing beside him. "minghao, is this yours?"

"no."

"really?"

"yes."

"did you hurt mingyu?"

"no!"

"okay then!" jeonghan shrugged nonchalantly and stood in front of the most suspicious person, soonyoung.

"is this your journal, soonyoung?"

"n-n-no!".

" then, why are you stuttering?"

"because you scare the shit out of me!"

"oh, is it? or maybe-, it's you who killed daejung and kidnapped-"

"HYUNG! SOONYOUNG WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" seokmin exclaimed before jeonghan could finish his words. jeonghan turned his head to his brother and asked, "so, my lovely brother is on soonyoung's side? aww, how sweet." jeonghan said while beaming before he glared at seokmin.

they don't understand.

this isn't jeonghan that they used to recognize. jeonghan who cares and loves his brothers endlessly. not jeonghan who mocked his brothers in a cynical way.

oh jeonghan, keep on being the evil you. you're protecting me from being blame!

"okay then. if no one wants to admit anything, i will have to keep this journal with me." jeonghan state before turning his heels and climbed up the stairs to get out of the basement.

before that, he took a glance at the wooden closet across him, to look at his family's pictures. "wonwoo, take that pictures out later. we will need that." wonwoo just nodded his head.

finally, the basement was filled with silence, when suddenly, the lights went off, leaving all of them in the pitch black atmosphere.

the game has just begun.

🔪

im so happy that im back! i miss you guys uwu!