thirteen

thanks to my mate, hqsara for always correcting my stuuupit typos. i hate you <3. not forgetting 94yuzu who always reads and votes my stories uwu, i love you muach <3 and not forgetting you, _starriix you guys are awesome!

🔪

as soon as soonyoung said his group is responsible to chop off daejung's limbs, jun feels as if he is dreaming right now. did soonyoung lose his conscience? but wait...? chopped off. daejung. limbs. blood. knife. clown mask. picture...

is it soonyoung who's behind the clown mask?!

jun could feel himself sweating so much that he might drowned in it. and did soonyoung killed daejung? jun could feel his heart pound so hard in the inside. "jun, cmon! lets find anything to dig the ground!" seungcheol slung his arms over jun's shoulders making him flinches a bit.

"okay..." jun nodded his head in fear. different atmosphere with jeonghan's group where jeonghan, is gagging for almost thousandth time and jihoon is covering his nose with his collar's shirt whereas mingyu and seungkwan are holding each other to avoid them from fainting.

"dude, this is stinkier than my shit!" jihoon exclaimed while gagging. "whatever! you better help us shorty!" mingyu and seungkwan state after that tried to cut the rope that was tied around daejung's bruising neck using a pair of scissor that they found on the ground.

"i dont want! its too stink in here!" jihoon exclaimed with a twitch eyebrows.

"okay then, but you and i woll carry him outside later, whether you like it or not!" jeonghan instructed strictly.

"ergh!! fine!"

from the outside, soonyoung's group members are showing sour faces to soonyoung who is suggesting them to do something stupid. "what?" soonyoung asked nochalantly. "are you crazy?!" chan asked his silly friend. did soonyoung lost his mind? how could he chopped someone's limbs?

"hey! im not crazy! this is for our safety you know? imagine, if we chopped his limbs off, then we can just bury him deeep down the ground, leaving people no evidence of him dying here! it will be as easy as that!" soonyoung said while snapping his finger like how thanos did.

"you literally lost your mind!" seokmin beckons while brushing his hair back with his fingers. "guys cmon! dont you think what he said was true? it will make our life easier!" minghso said while winking his eyes to his best friend, soonyoung. because he believes in the end, that friends will stick together no matter what.

even when soonyoung asked him to jump off the cliff and die.

"fine! i will do it! but if we get caught by the police, you will be the first person i will kill in front of the police! noted that down!" seokmin snapped and left.

"okay." soonyoung shrugged.

🔪

they knew what they did was wrong. but they still do it. they still chopped off daejung's limbs. they still buried daejung's in a ground. their action is worst than the person who killed daejung. jeonghans sighed for god knows how many times.

"hey, you are not having your dinner?" jisoo asked jeonghan and sat beside him on a wooden bench at the outside of the cabin. jeonghan shook his head and grinned. "you are not hungry?" jisoo asked concernedly.

after they had done daejung's burial, he realized that jeonghan wasnt talking that much as if his mind is elsewhere, and he knew something is wrong with jeonghan. "im not hungry. you are the one who should eat. and i will be fine here. alone."

jeonghan replied while looking down at the pebbles down his feet. he cant believe daejung had died. the man that used to bullied his youngest brother, chan during his childhood. he havent said sorry to daejung yet to what he has done, and now he knew that everything,

is too late.

"im not leaving you alone. its cold out here."

"its okay. i will be fine."

"no you are not! your nose is runny. here, take this."

jisoo state and hand him a handkerchief to jeonghan and he immediately wiped his nose. "thanks." jeonghan replied while blushing so hard that he could feel his cheeks getting burn in embarrassment.

when he wiped his nose, he could smell lemonade mix come from the handkerchief.

is this jisoo's scent? damn...am i going nuts?

"you can keep it if you want." jisoo said after he saw jeonghan sniff his handkerchief for about a minute, making jeonghan blushed harder.

jeonghan, why did you embarrassed yourself in front of him?!

jeonghan, why did you sniff my handkerchief when you could just kiss me now?!

"im going inside okay? just a reminder, dont make it too obvious, hun." jisoo said and winked his eyes teasingly before getting in the cabin.

jeonghan covered his face in embarrassement and stomped his feet like a child, without realizing, there is a pair of sharp eyes glared at him from behind the cabin with a snake eyes, ruining every good moments that just happened.

look, who has fall for the stranger.