nineteen

one of the son was awake when he heard both of his parents were bickering downstairs. when he heard his fathers voice booming in the hall, he was so scared that he hug his eldest brother whom is still sleeping beside him.

"hey whats wrong?" his brother asked him while rubbing his eyes. "im scared. mummy and daddy are fighting again..." he said and cried on his eldest brothers chest. the eldest just heaved a heavy sighed.

why can't for once mummy and daddy stops bickering when they are around? the eldest thought. "they're not fighting. they're just...having a serious talk...that's it." the eldest comfort his brother. their youngest brother whom was only five at that moment was awake when he heard his brothers talking.

"hyung, what's wrong?" the youngest asked with half asleep face. " nothing. he is just having a bad dream. but he is fine now." the eldest lied whike giving a false smile. from the outside of their bedroom, their mother's voice could be heard, getting closer to their bedroom.

"NO! YOURE NOT TAKING THE KIDS!!!"

"SHUT UP! I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!!!"

"NO YOU DONT! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TAKING THE KIDS!"

and just like that, the father slapped their mothers face. their eldest brother immediately got up from the bed and ran outside the room.

"honey! get in and locked the door!"

his mother shouted to the eldest, making him left in confusion. before he could slammed the door shut, his father pushed it roughly, yanking him few steps backwards, while carrying him in the arms harshly.

"no! let me go!!!" the eldest wailed in his fathers arms. he kicked his feet repeatedly, making his father lose his temper, and put him down. he immediately ran towards his mother and hugged her tightly.

suddenly, one of his brother kicked his fathers shin making him fall to the ground and he picked up a seramic vase that was placed on a table beside him, and knocked his fathers head ,until blood dripping down his head, and he felt to the ground, not breathing at all.

their mother gasp in disbelief before yelling, "honey, whatve you done?!!!"

🔪

"wonwoo, why do you always pushed me away?"

" me? no!"

"yeah, you did. do you hate me?"

yes, mingyu. i hate you because you make me feel all unicorns and rainbows on the inside...

wonwoo just shook his head."im just sleepy. i didn't get enough sleep lately. that's why i was...a bit grumpy." mingyu just nodded his head. "wonwoo, do you want to know something?" mingyu asked him while shaking his feet in the river, making the water splashed on wonwoo.

"hey, stop it!" wonwoo said with a chuckles while taking off his glasses and wiped it using the hem of his sweater. when mingyu turned his head to wonwoo, that's when he realized that wonwoo was even more...charming?-without his thick lenses glasses.

"what do you want me to know?" wonwoo asked while looking at mingyu, who have been staring at him, making his heart pound so hard that it might fly off his chest. wonwoo snapped his finger in front of mingyu, making him flinched a bit.

"s...sorry." mingyu said while scratching his nape embarrassingly. "its fine." wonwoo chuckles when mingyu turned crimson. "do you remember the time when you kiss me?" mingyu asked, making wonwoo frowned in disapproval.

"excuse me? you are the one who kissed me first!" wonwoo exclaimed. "whatever! the only thing that matter is, you LOVE it!"

"no, i did not!!"

suddenly, mingyu expression changed drastically. "we are leaving today, and im sad..." it feels so good living there in the woods, where he can spend his time with wonwoo, whom really changed his heart from his coursemate to...wait...?

okay, it started to get nonsense.

but it feels disaster too, when daejung's body was hidden by them just a few metres away from the cabin.

"you should be happy that you're leaving today! its been 3 days all of you were lost in here! cheer up!" wonwoo said in order to lift mingyu's spirit up, and his own too.

he tried so hard not to show that he is not effected when they're leaving today, but he can't when mingyu makes him feel...something. "wonwoo, i want to do something to you, for the last time."

"what is it?"

and suddenly, mingyu connected their lips, making wonwoo chicken out by his abrupt action and at the same time, remembering that mingyu is his first kiss.

don't trust anyone, wonwoo. you will get hurt later.