thirty seven

minghao was staring at the sky, enjoying the stars and constellations that was spreading, decorating the quiet universe. jun said that he will accept the dare between them, but it seems as if the pact between them doesnt exist at all. for the trillionth time, he sighed. "why the long face?"

what a coincidence. its jun. "i dont know. why do you care?" minghao said nonchalantly while fiddling with his thumbs. "hey, is something wrong? it seems as if-"

"yes! everything is wrong right now! everything! including you!" minghao yelled with a piercing look, making jun frowned in confusion. "tell me whats wrong so i can fix it." jun replied while helding minghaos shoulders to comfort the emo boy in front of him.

"i thought youve agreed to date me if youre not getting out of here." yes, minghao knew that he seems desperate, but he doesnt care. because all he wanted right now is to be in jun's embrace. thats how bad he wanted jun to be his, but the fact that jun had a girlfriend, really frust him out. "but youre acting like my existence wasnt that important to you!"

"hao, i did agreed to date you." jun said calmly. "and i really want to get closer to you, but after all the thing that all of us have been through, i dont think ive the right time to spend it with you. if you get hurt by my shitty actions, then i would like to apologize." 

seeing the way jun apologize to him with sincerely with regret plastered on his face, minghaos heart started to melt bit by bit. he knew he will always lose to the man who is standing in front of him. "jun, do you still have a feelings towards hana? im just asking, but if you dont want to answer it then i guess its fine."

but it would be better if you tell me, cuz i need to know.

"i...i dont know. i just felt so distance towards her by now. she didnt contacted me at all. i bet she is happy without me since she have been going out with some other bitch behind my back. but i still choose to stay out of pity, because she is an orphan, and i think ive to protect her eventhough she has been lying all the time."

jun knew everything that's happening to hana, about naomi, about hana just using him for money and obviously, hana using him for her own lust and desire. thats how greedy hana is, but he doesnt care, because he have a pure heart which hana doesnt deserve to have at all.

minghao felt a pang of jealousy on how caring jun is towards the girl that have cheated on him. maybe thats the reason why jun caught his heart, when nobody else ever did. "can..can i kiss you?" minghao blurt out his stupid question towards jun, making jun jolted in shock.

is this the real minghao? minghao who isnt cold towards others around him? minghao who will always blushed with every flirtatious words that came out from his mouth? he never knew that minghao had this special side. and he admitted that he enjoyed it.

maybe he has started falling for this minghao.

"why do you have to ask me when you can just kiss me like how i want to kiss you?" jun questioned him before crashing his lips on minghao's cold one. minghao gasped in shock when he felt how soft jun's lips on his. he must be dreaming isnt he?

both of them helding onto each other, not leaving any inch between them. jun's cold hands started to roam behind minghao's neck while the other, started to run under his thin shirt. their kiss gets sloppier and heated as minghao's hand started to sling over jun's shooulders. few seconds passed, they break the kiss, gasping for air, while resting their foreheads on each other's.

"maybe we should continue our session somewhere private." jun said while chuckling making minghao's face flushed into crimson, as jun pulled his hand towards his room before locking it shut, leaving both of them together during the starry night, enjoying each other's company.