fourteen

after 13 of them had their dinner, they just sat in the hall quietly after remembering what they had done to daejung. they felt so cruel towards daejung, but what can they do? nothing.

soonyoung who just drank his water in the kitchen, caught jihoon's gaze who is sitting by the foyer, while turning his head away from soonyoung. soonyoung approached jihoon and sat beside him. jihoon turned his head to soonyoung and just ignored him.

"hey, are you mad at me?" soonyoung asked after seeing jihoon who seems to ignore him since evening. jihoon gave a dagger glare to soonyoung and walked out of the cabin, leaving soonyoung in confusion.

the others just stared at soonyoung and seungkwan said, "he is sulking. go and coax him like a man. good luck! he is hella hard-headed." soonyoung sighed and ran lightly to catch up with jihoon.

"jihoon! stop!" and jihoon obeyed.

"im sorry!" but jihoon didnt say anything and soonyoung gripped his wrist gently. "hoonie, im sorry..." soonyoung had no idea what makes him giving jihoon that kind of nickname.

hoonie? he called me hoonie...?

"i hate you soonyoung."

"why?"

"because you are the one suggesting to do that to daejung. why are you so cruel?!"

"because-"

"stop it soonyoung! i hate you."

suddenly, soonyoung pulled jihoon in his arms and hug him tightly. "im sorry. but we have to do that. for our safety." jihoon didnt know why, but he felt safe and protected in soonyoung's warm hug, but he knew he should deny his feelings.

"soonyoung, why did you hug me?" jihoon asked while his head was leaning on soonyoung's chest in dismay.

"because i like you."

well, well, well, look who's confessing.

🔪

"good night! im going to sleep okay?" hansol said while yawning as he head towards his bedroom, leaving seungcheol, jisoo, jun, jihoon, mingyu and seungkwan in the living room.

finally, its only 6 of them, having their own privacy, without strangers whom they knew for only 24 hours. they are planning to get out of the woods today, but fate didnt let them. as soon as they done with their 'job' regarding to daejung, its already evening, leaving them no option but to stay in the cabin for another night.

seungcheol and jun wanted to get out of there as soon as they can, but the others wanted to stay longer since they have new friends there. and that's why seungcheol and jun has decided to tell them everything.

about their pictures, the man underneath the mask, whom jun assumed is soonyoung since the mask belongs to him. "guys, since its just six of us here, i think its better if jun and i be frank to all of you. its about...the siblings and their friends."

seungcheol said while looking at his friends, who is sitting across him. "why? what is wrong with them?" mingyu asked with a curious look plastered on his face. "jun, i think its better if you tell them."

jun stared at his friends for a few moments while taking a deep breath. "remember the time when we first took our picture, before we start our hiking yesterday? thats the reason why i got so distracted that i forgot the track we were using." jun explained with a mournful look. "why? whats wrong with the picture?"

jisoo asked while helding jun's shoulders. jun immediately stood and took his phone on the coffee table across him and handed it to jisoo. "look at the picture carefully." seungcheol instructed, making the others crowd beside jisoo. few moments passed, and their expression turned to horror.

"what the hell?! why didnt you guys tells us earlier?!" jihoon yelled angrily since his friends werent being honest to them. they could have at least tell them sooner about it so that they wont misunderstood the situations. "but why is it related to them anyways?"

seungkwan whispered while pointing his finger to the yoon's siblings and their friend's bedroom "when the first time i used the toilet, i was looking at that picture-" jun said, referring to the happy couple frame on the wall, "-and then, i saw the clown mask in our picture, was laying on that table." jun said and point the coffee table across him.

"dude, are you kidding me?!" seungkwan exclaimed in disbelief. is it possible that one of them, among the siblings and their friends, has a bad intention towards them? are they...dangerous?

"and also, on that night too, chan kept on reminding me that we should get out of here as soon as we can. i was completely confused, but i was even more shocked when this evening, after we found daejung, chan asked me to handle to consequences because we are still here, in the woods. i have no idea what is going on." seungcheol stated with a twitched eyebrows.

"and one more thing." jun added.

"i think it has something to do with soonyoung."