thirty five

jeonghan woke up as soon as the lights from the outside was blinding his eyes. he stretched and yawned for several times before getting off of his bed and head off towards the outside of his room just to witness everyone is sitting in circle in the middle of the hall. "what happened? are you guys having a satanic ritual?" he asked in sarcasm making everyone glared at him.

he gulped in fear while scratching his nape awkwardly. "im sorry. i didnt mean to..."

"no, its fine sleepyhead. c'mere. we have something to talk about." jisoo being the gentleman towards the man whom catches his eyes from the first time they met. jeonghan sat beside jisoo shyly while others just stared at jisoo who is probably flirting with jeonghan. "why are we gathering here?" jeonghan whispered to jisoo. "oh, they want us to get married today." jisoo replied making jeonghan blushed in deep red.

"stop playing around, silly!" jeonghan hit his arms with a pout. "tell me what is happening."

"its about your twin brothers."

"who? wonwoo and seokmin is it?"

"obviously! didnt know you had so many twins brother." jisoo chuckles without realizing its too loud making the boys glared at him with a menacing look. he immediately mouthed a sorry and bow slightly. 

"straight to the point," seokmin said with no interest. "do you guys know who is the killer?"

everyone just shook their head in advance earning a grin from seokmin. "great! because im here to tell you guys that, my fucking twin brother did it! he is the killer! lets give him a round of applause shall we?" seokmin said sarcastically making th eboy sgasped in disebelief.

wonwoo? wonwoo is the killer? wonwoo who seems so naive after all this time is the killer? its hard for their ears to believe it. "what do you mean? are you joking right now?" jeonghan questioned with a confusion plastered on his face. how the hell his own brother killed someone who isnt sinful at all?

"im not joking hyung!" seokmin said in stern tone. "remember the leather journal you found in the cellar? it was his handwriting! i recognize it so fucking well!"

"but...how? why..? why did you killed seungcheol?" jeonghan asked, almost in tears, hearing his own brother is a killer. suddenly chan yelled, "STOP IT! IT WASNT WONWOO HYUNG WHO KILLED SEUNGCHEOL! IT WAS TERRY! THAT FUCKING BASTARD!"

"terry?! who the freak is terry? your fictional character is it?" seokmin asked in dissatisfaction.

"seokmin hyung, i thought youre his twin! how come you didnt know your fucking twin is dealing with a split personality?! terry is wonwoo hyung's evil side! stop accusing him! he is not at fault!!!" chan yelled that his neck veins was obvious around his neck.

"but im your eldest brother and how come i didnt know about it?" jeonghan asked dissapointedly. "what just happened to our family?"

suddenly, wonwoo stood up from his seat with a mischievous grin and he took out the knife from his back. chan immediately knew its not his brother anymore. "wonwoo are..are..you okay..?" mingyu asked in fear. he dont know why he still called him wonwoo eventhough he knew its terry at that time. suddenly, wonwoo turned his head to mingyu and aim the knife towards him before stabbing him in the guts repeatedly as blood dripping out and splashing everywhere in the cabin.

"WONWOO! STOP IT!"

mingyu screamed his heart out as sweat dripping down his forehead with a heavy breathing. but then he realize he is still in his room, as he sat on his bed. then he realized it was all a dream.