nine

there is a body behind seokmin. not a sexy and curves looking body. but an almost decomposed dead body, hanging from the ceiling, making it even more worst to them. seungkwan froze from the outside of the warehouse. seungcheol and jihoon were standing staticly, in fear.

and seokmin, the corpse's feet are just literally a few centimetres away from his face. a few centimetres.

seokmin just plant his feet on the ground, too scared to move nor talk, only tears welling from the corner of his eyes. "seungkwan, you took so long to, what the-?" minghao froze as soon as he got out from under the warehouse, along with mingyu and hansol to witness an unexpected view in front of them.

"w-w-what is happening?" hansol asked seungkwan in horror, without realizing he is squeezing seungkwan's arm a little bit too hard. "i-i-i don't know."

shit! how do you guys found out about this? i just wanted to chop off his limbs and give it to stray dogs to eat.

while 7 of them were still staring at the corpse in horror, jeonghan, jisoo and wonwoo approached them while laughing. "great! you didn't catch us! so my brother and i won this game!" wonwoo declared while high five-ing jeonghan in pride since they thought they won the hide and seek game.

"guys, where is jun and soonyoung?" jisoo asked curiously. "hey are you guys alright? what are you guys looking at?" and that is when chills crawling down jisoo's spine, when he turned his head on his right.

"what, what is-" jisoo stuttered. "why are you guys gathering here?" soonyoung asked, as soon as jun and him saw others were standing staticly in front of the warehouse doorway.

you are about to witness my masterpiece, honey!

"what the freak?!" jun exclaimed while gagging as soon as he saw a dead body, hanging liveless on top of the ceiling, in the warehouse. "s-s-seokmin, stay away from there" seungcheol instruct in fear. is the death related to them? but why were they so shock? "i-i-isn't this daejung? t-t-the person that always bullied our little brother chan, when he was just a small innocent little kid?"

seokmin asked in disbelief while not taking off his eyes of the hanging corpse.

when chan was in a middle school, he would always came back from school with tons of bruises on his face and at the corner of his lips, making jeonghan, their eldest brother, gone mad and smacked daejung in the middle of the crowd on chan's sports' day, when daejung was so brave to punch chan on his face in front of jeonghan.

and after that, he didn't dare to lay his hands on chan ever again. even until now. but who is cruel enough to kill him?

"soonyoung what happened?" jihoon asked while balling his hands into a fist.

"i don't know."

"WHO WILL KILL HIM? OR MAYBE YOU GUYS DID?! MOREOVER, YOU GUYS KNEW HIM!"

"DON'T ACCUSED US WITHOUT ANY PROOF!"

"ENOUGH!" jeonghan snapped fiercely .

"im done with your bullshit! im going home!" jihoon decides and left them. "jihoon wait! you have misunderstood everything!"

oop! i have made a mistake am i? pity them.

"why do you even care if i misunderstood the situations huh?" jihoon turned to soonyoung and crossed his arms over his chest.

"because i don't want you to think bad about me."

"so what?"

"because i-"

think i like you.

"whatever, im leaving." jihoon said, turning his heels abruptly.

please said don't leave! please...but why do i think that i like you, soonyoung? i know you don't feel the same, and i know i shouldn't feel this way.

"don't! please!" soonyoung said while gripping jihooon's wrist from behind. he don't care whether jihoon will hate him or anything, but he wished he could be with jihoon just for a short while and that's enough for him.

"jihoon, you shouldn't accused me nor my friends. we didn't know anything about the murder. trust me...please."

"then, who will kill him? because only you guys knew him. it's impossible for him to be-"

"WAIT! SHIT! I JUST REMEMBERED!"

"what?"

"he was hung! daejung was hung!"

"so?"

"does it mean he committed suicide?!"