forty two

the three of them stepped back before the door was opened, revealing, jeonghan and chan with a mischievous grin plastered on their face. now the twins finally knew who's behind all the mess that has occured to them. "hyung, what is happening..?" wonwoo questioned jeonghan in confusion when jeonghan locked the door behind him and walked towards both of the twins slowly.

jeonghan gave a death glare towards jihoon when suddenly jihoon shout, "wonwoo stay away from him! he is the one behind all this! its jeonghan!" 

"what do you mean..? channie, whats happening?!" seokmin asked in frustration before he shook chan's shoulders aggresively asking for the whole explanation. suddenly chan chuckles in not so very nice way before saying, "hyung, nothing is happening okay? its just that jeonghan hyung would like to end jihoon's life tonight. thats it." chan said nonchalantly as if killing a person is like chopping off a tree.

seokmin stepped backwards just to bump wonwoo's back when jeonghan and chan trapped them in between. jihoon on the other hand was trying to gets off from the floor but he's too weak to do anything as his hip hurts as hell.

chan immediately grabbed his brother seokmin and jeonghan immediately grabbed wonwoo before pushing both of them down the floor and tied both of their arms and feet securely with a thick rope. both of the evil siblings grin in satisfaction before dragging both of the twins to the corner of the warehouse.

jihoon who was struggling to stand and escape himself from both of the siblings, was a bit hopeless when chan approached him and grabbed his collar harshly. "stay still and make our job easier will ya? there is no use of escaping when you will die right now!" chan shout in front of his face. 

jeonghan was standing at the end of the warehouse before taking off the cloth that is covering one of the ancient wooden table revealing tons of machette that he hid after all this time. "its time for you to sleep honey." jeonghan said in sarcasm before sharpening the knife that he was holding.

"hyung, maybe he wanted to meet his beloved soonyoung before he dies." chan said while chuckling earning a cackles from jeonghan. jihoon could feel tears sprang out of his eyes. now he regretted everything that he does. 

he accused soonyoung baing the killer.

he left his friends in the cabin.

he tried to escape alone.

he is being selfish.

he dont recognize himself anymore.

"oh channie, do you think soonyoung would want to see this pathetic guy over here after he said that soonyoung is the killer?" jeonghan questioned with a sinister look. "obviously soonyoung wouldnt even want to look at his face by now. why? because lee jihoon is a pathetic little twat whom only know how to accuse people with his blind eyes."

jeonghan said before spitting on jihoon's face. "but i guess its fine though. at least my work is easier. i dont have to hide anything from them. because theyre convince im the innocence." both of the twins gasped in shock, knowing that their own brother whom used to protect them when they were still kids, is a killer.

and maybe, their own brother can kill both of them too.

jeonghan reached for the knife that was placed on a table beside him before kneeling down beside helpless jihoon. "honey, do you want me to go gently or roughly? its your choice."

jihoon shook his head while trying to run away from the evil human being in front of him, but to no avail when jeonghan grabbed by his foot, making him face jeonghan once again. "well, i guess your answer is both. so lets start our business shall we?"