forty three

warning:

this chapter contains violence. readers discretion is advised. do not attempt any of these actions in the future. please be noted.

jeonghan immediately grabbed jihoon by his arm followed by chan holding his body tightly to make his movement became stiff. jeonghan drew the sharp knife on jihoon's pale arm until the blood oozing out of his flesh, jihoon being the victim he is just shout his heart out as his veins popped out of his neck.

the pain is unbearable that he though he better off dead than enduring the pain. jeonghan on the other hand was satisfied with his own work. this is what he want.

this is what he like.

this is what he enjoy.

and no one can stop him.

when he said no one, means no one can ever stopped him.

"HYUNG! STOP IT! DO YOU REALIZE WHATVE YOU DONE?!!" wonwoo yelled from the corner of the cabin. but the thing that he didnt realize is, he just made a huge mistake. and death might awaits him.

jeonghan immediately turned his head with a menacing look before an evil smirk escaped his mouth, jeonghan really has evolved to an evil he is. an evil that nobody recognized. not even his siblings recognize him. he turned his attention to jihoon once again, jihoon who is suffering severe pain.

"just fucking...stop whatever...you do.." jihoon stuttered in pain.

"ow, why? is is not painful enough? maybe i should do something fun." jeonghan said sheepishly before placing the tip of the knife on jihoon's cheek. "what about here? at least if you die, no one recoginze you." for the 100th tim ejeonghan smirked.

chan was holding jihoon's arms securely to avoid him from running away. but chan is sure by now that jihoon cant even stand on his own will. jeonghan started to wield the tip of his knife from the bottom of jihoon's eyes, down to his cheeks.

a long fresh cut was formed on jihoon's cheek, making jihoon wailed and screamed in pain without caring how high his voice is. the thing that he knew is the pain is too much to handle. "im sorry. is it painful?" jeonghan act innocently before pretending to check his bleeding cheek.

"i will let you rest tonight honey. see ya tomorrow okay?" jeonghan said to jihoon before placing a not so dearly kiss on top of his sweating forehead. "channie, tied him. we dont want to let this precious boy go arent we?" chan just nodded his head before dragging jihoon by his hair to the edge of the warehouse.

"oh and one more thing." jeonghan said before turning his head to wonwoo. "youre such a brave kid you know? the only person who dare told me not to do the thing that i want. you really are a brave man. see both of you tomorrow too."

jeonghan said bidding his farewell to both of his twin brothers before locking the door securely, leaving them there for a night without food nor drink. "hyung.." suddenly chan called him under his breath as soon as theyre outside of the warehouse. jeonghan lookep up from the ground and his gaze soften a little bit.

as if his evil side never existed before.

"did i do well today?"

"you always did, honey."

chan smiled before kissing jeonghan in the dark.

kissed jeonghan, his own brother.

eventhough its wrong.

he dont care.