four

"should we join them?" seungkwan whispered to his friends since they are hiding behind a grove of trees. after they saw a glow of campfire, they sneaked behind the trees and saw 5 young men were sitting around the campfire while singing in a calm and soothing voices. "i don't really know. should we?"

mingyu asked seungcheol in a whisper tone. seungcheol was still thinking whether they should talked to them or not. if they didn't, they will have no shelter to live until tomorrow. they have no choice, but to join the gang.

seungcheol stepped out from behind the tree, and walked towards the campfire site. "h-h-h-hello." seungcheol stuttered awkwardly. one of the man, who is wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of short was a bit flinched when he heard seungcheol's voice. "oh, hi there."

the man in a white shirt replied with a friendly grin. "urmm, hi im seungcheol." seungcheol introduced himself and put out his hand for a handshake. "im seokmin." the man said and connect his hand with seungcheol. "and they are...?"

seokmin asked referring to jisoo, jun, jihoon, mingyu and seungkwan. "they are my friends, this is jisoo, and this is jun, jihoon, mingyu and finally, seungkwan." seungcheol point his finger to his friends one by one.

all of them just smile and nod their head to seokmin. "well, i will need time to remember all of you since i have a goldfish memory." seokmin snort. "what makes you guys here huh?"

seokmin asked curiously. "well, we lost." seungcheol sighed with a gloomy expression. "seokmin, what is happening?" a guy with a hoodie and a pair of tracksuit approached seokmin while he took a glance at seungcheol and his friends.

"sadly, they are lost. by the way, this is my eldest brother, jeonghan." seokmin introduces his brother to 6 of the lost boys. "hi." jeonghan greeted while grinning. "you guys are lost? since when though?"

jeonghan added, but then his gaze met with one of the man who is wearing a red colour baseball cap and his heart skips a beat. jisoo gave a smile to jeonghan whom he caught his eyes and answered his question. "we got lost since afternoon." jeonghan snapped out of reality when the man in a baseball cap answered him, making him grew crimson on his milky white cheeks.

"wow, aren't you guys starving?" seokmin asked in disbelief. "anyways, we lived here. me, jeonghan and my 2 other brothers along with our friends. it's just for a short holiday ya know." seokmin explained while pointing his finger at the medium-size cabin on his left. "it's our heritage, from our late parents."

seokmin said, looking down his flip flop. "you guys can stay here for the night if you want." seokmin smiled. seungcheol started to think the rational of the suggestion, but it's too early for them to put their trust in jeonghan and seokmin. "don't worry. we are not criminals or thugs. you guys can stay just for a night until tomorrow."

seokmin said as if he can read seungcheol's thoughts. "come on, let me introduce all of you to the others." seokmin said while pulling seungcheol's arms and walked towards the campfire. and they saw another 3 men other than jeonghan and seokmin, sat together around the campfire.

"so this is soonyoung, minghao and hansol, our friends." seokmin introduced his friends to seungcheol. a man with a pair of slanted eyes stood and smile to them. "hi! im soonyoung! nice to meet ya!"

soonyoung said cheerfully and he caught a glimpse of jihoon in front of him, who is smacking his palms up and down as a way to kill the mosquitoes that fly around him. damn, what is he so cute for?

and soonyoung immediately shook his head to push away his nonsense thoughts. "dude, are you alright?" minghao who stood beside soonyoung asked him with a dirty look after he saw soonyoung shook his head repeatedly as if there is something has gotten into him. "im fine." soonyoung said embarrassingly.

"by the way, hi im minghao, and this is hansol." minghao introduced himself and point his finger to hansol who is wearing a beanie and sat on a small woodlog while throwing a few branches in the fire. "you are so cute hansol! can i pinch your cheeks?" seungkwan squealed and crouch down in front of hansol and pinch his cheeks roughly. "ouch! that's painful!"

hansol groaned while trying to pull away from seungkwan's threatening gripped. "im so sorry! it's just that you are so freaking cute!"

"it's okay! but next time do not pinch me so hard!"

"so you would like me to do it another time then?"

"n-n-no! that's not what i mean!"

"just admit it hansol dear! i know you would like me to."

"no, i did not!"

while seungkwan and hansol were bickering with each other, soonyoung were asking all of them to sit first, while jeonghan and seokmin prepared their dinner. "only 5 of you lived here?" jun asked after he took a seat beside minghao. "nope-" minghao shook his head in disapproval. "it is 7 of us. jeonghan have another 2 brothers. wonwoo and chan. but they are in the cabin. perhaps, they are sleeping."

minghao explained while eating his peanuts that was in a plastic packaging. jun nodded his head showing that he is listening. "wait, you are jun right?" minghao asked because he seems to forget jun's name. jun chuckles and nod his head. "hey, jun. i want to tell you something." minghao whispered while looking at his surroundings with an anxious look on his face.

"jeonghan is the eldest in our group and as i informed, he have 2 other brothers, not including seokmin. actually wonwoo and seokmin are twins. but one of jeonghan's brother is an antisocial person and-" before jun could asked minghao which one of jeonghan's brother was the antisocial one, jisoo sat beside minghao making him change the topic. "anyways, i looooove dancing. maybe we should dance sometimes."

minghao said as if nothing is happening. "hey minghao! can i have that peanuts of yours?" jisoo asked while pointing at the packaging that minghao was holding. "ya sure. you can eat the packaging if you want to." minghao mocked while giggling. jisoo blinked his eyes in disbelief. "ouch! as a human im offended." jisoo said in a dramatic tone.

"im just kidding okay?" minghao said while ruffling jisoo's hair. "urm, minghao, can i use the toilet?" jun asked minghao while scratching his nape. "of course! let's get in then!"

🔪

after jun used the toilet, he walked in the cabin while waiting for minghao, and he saw a picture of a happily married couple, was hang on the wooden wall, and assuming it is jeonghan and his siblings' parents.

he took a glance on his left and saw a familiar looking mask on the table, across him, making him tremble on his foot. he quickly passed the hall and quickly get out of the cabin, leaving minghao behind.

without jun realized, there is a pair of sharp eyes, stared at him from behind the close door.