forty one

seokmin held his head as his nape felt it was about to twist from behind. its already dark and he dont know where is he now. and he cant remember what happened to him. he sit up straight when he realize he was in a warehouse where they used to find daejung back then.

seokmin gulped in fear, knowing that if he is in there, something bad must be happening now. he tried to adjust his eyes with the bright surrounding and saw jihoon laying down beside him as his hip was bleeding and his forehead was bruising. jihoon is unconscious.

seokmin heart was about to hop out of his chest when he saw wonwoo was tied around the wooden pole across him. oh no, who's behind all this?

its already 8 yet jeonghan, wonwoo, jihoon and seokmin were nowhere to be seen. they would be lying if they said that theyre not worried. but what can they do? fortunately, jeonghan being the best actor prepared their dinner which is their favourite grilled meat.

thats what they think. how naive.

"thanks for the food, jeonghan. its very delicious. didnt know that youre very good in cooking." seungkwan complimented him while shoving down the meat in his mouth. everyone just nodded their head in agreement before munching their food silently.

jeonghan just smiled from across the table before entering the kitchen once again. of course the grilled meat is scrumptious. jeonghan cut the meat freshly.

fresh from jun's limbs.

jeonghan spend hours and hours lying to them about he will solve jun's burial when all he ever did was hid jun's body in the backyard and cut his limbs one by one before serving it to them. of course its delicious. its fresh meat.

so far none of them suspected him as the villain and its a relieve for him. but still he need to do something to his twins and jihoon. theyre in the warehouse now, and he dont know whether or not he should killed jihoon.

because jihoon is a burden to him.

and it annoys him.

he washed his hand under the running faucet before he cleaned the mess that he made. he placed his special meat in a plastic before putting it in the huge freezer beside the refrigerator. he can cooked that for their breakfast tomorrow.

jihoon was awake when his hip stung as hell. he flinched in pain when his head hit the shelves in the warehouse and suddenly someone shook his body so hard that he felt like punching that someone. "jihoon! youre awake! oh my god who did this to you?!" seokmin yelled while non stopping shaking his body.

wonwoo who has been untied by seokmin immediately shook his shoulders and asked similar questions to him. he let out a defeated sighed before trying to process everything thats happening to him.

"how did you guys get in here?" jihoon questioned with a confuse look. "and why the hell am i in here?!" he asked while widening his eyes in fear. oh no, am i gonna die today?

"how are we supposed to know? when we were conscious we were already in the warehouse. im scared." wonwoo said before leaning beside his twin in fear. theyre cold and hungry in the middle of the woods. and obviously theyre scared with anything that might happen to them.

"should we open the door?" seokmin asked before getting up from his seat and tried to twist the locked doorknob. "as if you can open it." jihoon said before sighing again. when wonwoo was about to stand and tried to kicked the door, someone from the outside twisted the doorknob and unlocked the door.