eleven

how did the basement get there? the question is, since when it was there? and why, jeonghan as the first son, didn't know there is an underground basement under the cabin which was inherit to their late mother, and now it was inherit to him and his brothers.

before both of his brothers, jeonghan and seokmin arrived, chan was laying on a couch to sleep after he decides not to join them for a hike. he was a bit interrupted as soon as he saw a square panel on the floor, laying underneath the red carpet across him.

when he crouch down to check what's under the wooden floor, he was again interrupted when jeonghan unlocked the main door making him immediately fix the carpet in a decent position. "should i go in?"

jeonghan asked seokmin who's looking so pale on his face already. he immediately shook his head in disapproval. "don't you dare!"

"but i want to know what's down there."

"what?! are you dumb?!"

"no, of course not!"

"then, don't. you. ever. get. in. there."

"whatever..."

jeonghan placed his left foot on the first step while balancing his whole weight by holding the wooden floor around him, making seokmin groaned in frustration. "you are so stubborn! i might chopped off your dick as soon as-"

"hey! channie is here!" jeonghan exclaimed.

"so? he has a dick too!"

jeonghan just shook his head and continue walking down the dark basement. "i thought i have distracted him by talking about dick in front of you. was my effort not good enough?" seokmin questioned to his little brother, who just watched both jeonghan and seokmin bark like a pomeranian dog.

as soon as jeonghan stepped on the final stairs, he was trying to turn on thr lights since it's too dark, and he is afraid that there might be a snake that will murder him or something.

"found ya!" jeonghan said in satisfaction as soon as the lights is on, bathing the underground with the brightness of the lights, revealing an unexpected view in front of him.

"what the-?"

🔪

"where the hell is jeonghan and seokmin? are they dead?" wonwoo asked nochalantly, making everyone glared at him with a nasty look. "don't you ever mention about death, or we will be just like daejung." minghao state angrily. "what are we gonna do with daejung? we can't just leave him there and let him turned into a skull right?"

jun asked while staring at daejung's corpse while covering his nose using the collar of his shirt. is daejung's death has something to do with the man in their pictures? but it can't be. daejung was hung, the chance of him committing suicide is high.

but wait...?

"maybe, we should wait for jeonghan and seokmin to discuss about this matter." seungcheol suggests making the others nod in agreement. "GUYS! OH MY LORD! WHY DIDN'T WE REALIZE THIS EARLIER?!"

jun exclaimed while gasping in disbelief making the others curious. "why? realize about what?" seungkwan asked curiously. "look!" jun said while pointing his finger to daejung's lifeless body. "sorry! we are late!"

before they could look at daejung, they were interrupted by jeonghan's apology, together with his brothers, seokmin and chan. "no. it's fine." mingyu replied while grinning. "okay whatever! but back to my topic!" jun said loudly making them turned their attention to jun.

"can you guys look at daejung?" jun instructed twelve of them to observe daejung closely. "why? what's wrong with him?" seokmin asked hansol who is standing beside him. "i don't know." hansol shrugged.

"can't you guys see it?!" jun asked in frustration.

because he saw it!

he literally saw it!

"oh, come on jun! just tells us!" minghao exclaimed while rolling his eyes.

"fine! i think daejung has been murdered by someone! he does not committed suicide!"

"WHAT?!"

well, well, well. look at our genius wen junhui.