seventeen

his heart stopped as tears rolling down his cheeks.

why did i cry...?

as soon as minghao saw jun in that fatal condition, he immediately ran in the warehouse and untied the rope around jun's wrist and feet. "junnie, what happened?" minghao asked eventhough he knew jun couldnt answer it. but he feel like he had to ask, no matter what.

seungcheol and mingyu was trying to help minghao to carry jun, but they cant when minghao pushed them away while yelling, "NO! I WANT TO DO IT BY MYSELF!" leaving both of them no option but to surrender.

different scenarios with chan, who is squinting his eyes, when he caught a glimpse of a figure, a few metres away from the warehouse.

wait, isnt that...

its a man. with a clown mask, but he dont know who's laying underneath the mask.

right?

or actually, he knew, but he act like he didnt?

"come on! its cold out here! we need to warm jun's up in the cabin." jeonghan instructed as soon as minghao piggyback jun successfully, who seems so helpless in minghaos arms.

jun, who did this to you? minghao thought while trying to support juns weight with his arms. seungcheol on the other hand was trying to remember something.

maybe, it has something to do with...soonyoung.

he immediately shook his head to push off his bad thoughts, since he is mentally exhausted to think straight. well, its almost 4 in the morning, wherein everyone is in a deep slumber, not walking in the woods, accompany by a torch.

🔪

the morning has come, for a new start. does the day deserved to be called a 'new start' when yesterday, the man that always attract his attention, was found faint in the middle of the cold, chilling woods? since yesterday, minghao didnt get enough sleep in order to keep an eye on jun.

he is afraid that jun will be awake in the middle of the night and ran away out of the woods without his concerned. minghao, who is reading a story about one-sided love at the edge of the mattress, where jun in sleeping, started to stare at jun for a good few minute.

minghao admitted that jun got a clear skin, may cause from a healthy skincare routine, fluffy and silk hair, that smelled like lavender in a park, which is minghaos favourite and thin red lips, which seems so...kissable.

minghao immediately shook his head to push away his dirty thoughts about jun.

for god's sake, he had a girlfriend, minghao!!

suddenly, jun was shaking his head abruptly, making minghao chicken out and jolt aback.

junnie, are you awake?

he thinks he knows the answer when he felt juns warm arms was wrapped around his warm body, closing a few inches gap between them.

its the first time, that jun ever held him in his arms.

"im scared..." jun mumbles on minghaos broad shoulders. minghao automatically pat his back gently to comfort him when suddenly the quiet moment was ruined when jun said,

"im scared. why did you left me alone? i miss you, hana..."

welp.

🔪

after jihoon had his breakfast, he has decided to go to the river nearby, which is a few metres away from the cabin, where he is living. he admit that he is quite scared after juns incident occured yesterday, because his instinct was too strong saying that, the wrongdoer, is among them, it can be anyone including...soonyoung.

but he is too idle to investigate, but he was hoping that it wasnt cause from soonyoung. he will never know why he would feel this way. "urgh! fuck it!" jihoon groaned before he marched towards the river. "hoonie, wait!"

its soonyoung. the only person whom called me by that name.

"will you let me join you, to the river?"

"no!"

"why?"

"because i hate you!"

"oh, dont tell me you hate me, when your heart was about to pop out of your chest when i hug you that night."

"fuck you! do whatever you want! ergh!" jihoon said frustratedly, making soonyoung fist pump in the air with victory. he ran lightly to catch up with jihoon to walk by his side. "it would be honour if you really wanna fuc-"

"god, when will you ever shut your mouth, kwon soonyung?!"

"hoonie, i-"

"stop calling me that!"

"why? its your name anyways." soonyoung asked while puffing his cheeks in dissatisfactory, making jihoon flustered and turned his head away.

because it hurts me, soonyoung.

their walked just filled with silence, until they saw a river in front of them and both of them sit side by side by the riverbank. jihoon were a bit chattering because he didnt wear a jacket when he thought that the weather isnt gonna be that cold anyway.

"why didnt you wear the jacket that i gave you?" soonyoung asked after seeing jihoon was a bit shivering and realize that he only wore a piece of tshirt. soonyoung immediately took off his jacket, and place it on jihoons shoulders.

"its not necessary. ill be fine." jihoon point out, when he is about to take off soonyoungs jacket.

"no, keep it." soonyoung declared, making jihoon just obeyed and suddenly he asked,

"soonyoung, did you killed daejung?"

"no! why would i killed him?!"

"where were you yesterday, when jun was gone?"

"im sleeping in the cabin of course. i just knew he was gone this morning. why did you asked me this sort of questions? hoonie, you really creeped me out."

"because, i found your wallet in the warehouse yesterday."