twenty four

"why did you knock daddy on his head?" the eldest asked his second brother. "because i want to save you so that he won't take you away from us. i love you." the eldest sighed and reached for his brother's hand. "but you knocked him until he died...don't you feel guilty?"

"why would i? he hurt you, our brothers and me. including mummy. im still doubting how can both of them get married and got four of us as biological siblings. it's funny, hyung. and after that whiny bull died, our mummy hurt us! and now i feel like killing mummy too, you know?"

the eldest just widened his eyes in mistrust. he doesn't believe how can 9 years old kid said that at such a young age? the eldest almost didn't recognize his own brother. his brother that he used to hug and kissed when it's four of them including their parents, has turned to a monster, is it?

"hyung, i love you, and our brothers and i will protect all of you no matter what, even if i have to kill someone that's in my way."

🔪

"gosh, mingyu! how did you even get here?" soonyoung rushed quickly and untied a piece of cloth that is covering mingyu's mouth a few hours ago, when they're all doing the confessions for the last time. mingyu was standing at the back of the crowd while kneeling down to tie his shoelaces when he felt a hard knock at the back of his head and everything turns black.

the last thing that he saw was a man with a clown mask, dragging him towards god know where. specifically, the underground cellar. " what took you guys so long down there?" calls out to wonwoo from upstairs. "we found him! we found mingyu!" jihoon exclaimed.

on the other hand, the others just looked at each other and they knew, that everything that happens, is behind someone among them. the question is, who? from the first day, they get here until now, it's just the same thing happened again and again like a broken dvds player that replayed every scene over and over.

starting with a man that was in their picture with a clown mask and it was belief that the mask belongs to soonyoung. following with daejung's death, which is related to them too since he used to bully chan when he is little.

not forgetting the time that jun was missing and now it's mingyu who was found under the basement. "it's better if we get down." minghao suggests and stepped on the steps one by one making the others followed his lead.

ten of them gasped in skepticism as soon as they saw a lot of sharp apparatuses were hanging on the wall around them. "whoa! this place is like a house of a serial killer!" jisoo exclaimed while hovering to one of the tables at the corner of the stairs to witness more knives and swords.

"i don't even know all of this thing exist! where was i, after all, this period?!" seokmin asked with a furious look plastered on his face. "you have been under a rock obviously!" wonwoo chuckles at his own silly joke, making his twin glared at him.

when wonwoo turned his head on his right, that's when he saw mingyu was on a wooden chair, while soonyoung and jihoon helped him to stand on his feet. wonwoo quickly dashed towards mingyu and crashed himself in mingyu's embrace. "mingyu, where have you been?!"

"nowhere," mingyu replied weakly. "why? you miss me already?"

"of course not! why would i miss you?" wonwoo asked while compressing his arms around mingyu, making the tall man, giggles in between the hug. "what a bad liar you are, wonwoo!"

"shut up!"

different story with jeonghan who is standing in front of a wooden closet while trying to unlock it using a hammer. "need help?" jisoo who appeared out of nowhere after seeing jeonghan was struggling to open the closet. "well, why not?"

jeonghan replied while passing the hammer to him. jisoo knocked the closet's opening as hard as he can until the closet wreck a bit. jeonghan pulled the closet's door harshly just to reveal something that makes his jaw dropped to the floor.

there is a picture frame on top of the compartment, that makes jeonghan can't stand still, as if his foot couldn't take his weight.

mummy..?