fifteen

soonyoung? why it has something to do with soonyoung?

jihoon was dumbstrucked when jun mentioned soonyoung's name, the man that has changed his life for the past 24 hours. "why is it related to soonyoung?" seungcheol asked impatiently, making the others nodded their head, seeking for explanation, except for jihoon, who seems not to believe his ears.

"the day when we first got here, i literally couldnt sleep after i saw the clown mask on the table, so i sat there-" jun said while pointing his finger towards a miniature sofa by the foyer. "and while i sat there, suddenly minghao came and accompanied me,-"

"wow, late night date?" seungkwan teased. "shut up!" jun exclaimed. "whoops. you need to remember that you have hana."

"whatever. so he accompanied me, and i decided to ask whose mask is that, and he told me, it was...soonyoung's mask..."

"dude, seriously?!" jisoo gasped in disbelief.

"but wait...?" mingyu said while rubbing his non existent beard. "dont you think that the chance of soonyoung, killing daejung is high? look, im not accusing him, but dont you think its too obvious? why woulh he suggests his own group to freaking chopped of daejung's limbs? is he a psycho?" mingyu point out his own point of view about soonyoung.

"b-b-but..." jihoon stuttered in disbelief because he admitted that mingyu has a point.

is it true that soonyoung laid underneath the mask in their picture? and...is it true that soonyoung killed...daejung? "now im scared to live here." seungkwan said while gripping mingyu's toned arm. "me too." mingyu said in fear. "but, actually, it can be anyone right? not only soonyoung." jihoon denied.

he dont think soonyoung is that cruel eventhough he admit that half of his heart think that he is. "hey, do you guys think what im thinking?" jisoo asked while grinning sheepishly making the others killed in curiousity. and seungcheol, immediately know whats on jisoo's head.

"jisoo dont! dont you dare say anything ridiculous!!" seungcheol warned, making jisoo wants to say it more. "why not,

"-we escape,"

"out of here."

jun shook his head in disapproval. "did you lose your mind?!"

"no! im not!"

"then, why are you suggesting dumb thing like that, in the middle of the night?"

"its not dumb!"

while jisoo and jun were bickering with each other, jihoon felt sad. he felt sad to leave the woods. he felt so hard to let soonyoung go...

eventhough he knew he shouldnt feel that way. how can he likes someone that he barely knew? this isnt a fairytale where he could live with his prince happily ever after. "ARGH!!!"

suddenly, 6 of them heard someone screamed from the inside of one of the room. 6 of them flinched and their heart rhythm gets unstable. does it have something to do with soonyoung? did soonyoung heard their conversations? "seungcheol, what is happening?" jun asked in horror.

who is screaming?

the only way to know is, they have to check by themselves. seungcheol and his friends head to the room suspiciously and flung open the door just to witness, jeonghan is hugging his brother, chan, tightly in his arms, while comforting him.

"jeonghan, whats wrong?" jisoo asked while breathing heavily.

"channie, had a bad dream."

"what dream?"

"chan is...gifted. he can see a visual on what will happen in the future in his dream. i think this is the reason, why he is so scared." jeonghan explained while patting chan's back lightly.

yes, chan is gifted and everytime he sleep, if something bad is going to happen to someone around him, he could see the visual.

including death.

"hyung, im scared. help me." chan whined on jeonghans shoulder. he saw it. he saw it in his dream. but he couldnt bare to see anyone, including seungcheol and his friends,

to die.

die here in the woods.

"channie, it will be fine. im here. shhh...." jeonghan tightened his hugs around chan. is this has something to do with their parents?

did one of his brother-

the atmosphete was tense for a moment, when suddenly, seungkwan realized that something is not right.

"guys, where is jun?"

yes, chan saw a visual of jun in his dream.