twenty

jihoon was sitting on a bench while looking down his feet. he don't know why did he felt so sad to leave the woods. even when he have to witness daejung's horrible death in front of him, even when his friend, jun was suddenly missing without knowing its among who and even when he tried to hate soonyoung, he knew he just can't...

"why did you hug me?"

"because i like you."

thats what soonyoung said. jihoon knew he shouldn't trust soonyoung nor his heart, which started to feel something whenever soonyoung is around him. "you're ready to leave?"

jihoon raised up his head and saw soonyoung asked him nochalantly while sitting beside him.

not ready actually. "of course i am! i can't wait to meet my pillow, my computer, my g-"

"girlfriend? your girlfriend is it?" soonyoung cuts off before he could say any further. "yup, my girlfriend!"

ouch.

soonyoung just nodded his head while grinning wearily. "great! nice having you here anyways. im going in first." soonyoung state while getting up from his seat, when suddenly, he turned his heels abruptly, looking at jihoon, with a disappointment on his face. "you can leave me, just like you leave me hanging with my feelings towards you, and i will be totally fine. but no matter what, i will never stop waiting for you. and no one can ever stopped me, same goes to you."

🔪

"sollie, im leaving today!!" seungkwan yelled with a pout. he don't want to leave yet. he wants to stay with hansol, maybe a little bit longer- like 2 year? -and thats enough for him. "i know." hansol replied nochalantly, making is seungkwan punches his shoulder.

"ouch!"

"i said im l.e.a.v.i.n.g."

"i know! i heard you! im not deaf yet!"

"so you're not sad?"

"err...of course i am!"

"you lied!"

"no, im not!"

when seungkwan wanted to open his mouth to say more, he was pulled in a hug by hansol. "seungkwan, of course i will miss you. and im not lying. ive never had a friend like you before, whom dare to pinch my cheeks when you barely knew me, ive never had a friend that willing to accompany me to do bizarre things and teased the others with our silly attitude. seungkwan, you're my bestest friend that i can never let go, and i want you to know that i love you."

and thats when hot tears rolling down his cheeks. seungkwan on the other hand was grinning mischievously. "hansol, did i make you cry?" and hansol nodded his head on seungkwan's shoulders.

"didn't knew you love me that much."

"of course i love you, idiot!" hansol said while pulling away the hug. "kwannie, will you promise me a thing?"

"what is it?"

"promise me, we will KIT?"

"KIT? what's that?"

"keep. in. touch."

"oh. is that a shortform?"

"yup."

"yeah i will KIT."

🔪

"i bet you've aleady missed your girlfriend huh?" minghao asked sheepishly to jun, while looking out the window in the hall. jun, who was standing beside him was a bit confused with his absurd question.

did i miss hana? i don't really know...

"why are you asking? because i can smell JEALOUSY." jun asked teasingly while wiggling his eyebrows making minghao flustered on instant. "me? jealous? pfft. no way! there is no such word as JEALOUS in xu minghao's vocabulary."

"oh, come on! i know you are jealous!"

"im not!"

"okay then." jun shrugged nochalantly. "im leaving today. any last word, my love?"

jun, what the hell?! why did you say that to him?!

jun, don't make me tie you with a rope and not letting you get out of her with your friends! don't call me that. please...

"i have no last words to be frank. but let's have a bet between us!" minghao state while grinning. "bet? okay then. count me in!"

"great!"

"so, what bet are we having?"

jun asked impatiently, making minghao even more excited. "okay, before that, do you think we will meet again after you left?" minghao asked. "well, it depends. why?"

"okay, let's bet on this. if one day, we meet each other again, you will date me for a month, and let's have a dare that you won't fall for me. if you fall for me, you will have to confess to me no matter what. so how?" minghao decided, making jun frown in confusion.

is minghao alright?

he don't know whether he should agree or not. but what about hana?

jun, you better think about it carefully...

and finally, jun has decides, "agreed. so deal?"

minghao smiled in victory. "deal."

🔪

"i feel as if i just met you yesterday, you know?"

"me too." jeonghan replied while chuckling. he can't believe that in the next 1 hour, the lost boys will be leaving them in the cabin, in boredom, just like how they used to.

"are we still gonna be friends even when you will leave me later?"

"hey, of course! why? you don't like me being your friend is it?" jisoo frown. "no, i did not say that!"

"well, who knows what's in your heart?"

"jisoo, will you miss me?"

"of course not! why would i miss you?"

"oh yeah? who knows that you will be dreaming of kissing me, after you left?"

"oh shut up!"

suddenly, jisoo pecked jeonghan lips, making him widened his eyes in shock. "JISOO! WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISSED ME?!!"

"just because. so that i will miss you? and one more thing, my dream has come true, jeonghan."

your dream has come true is it? hmm, let's see what i can do to you, hong jisoo.