twenty three

when hansol said that he heard someone was whimpering down the basement, they started to get anxious. "don't you think that mingyu might be down there?" seungcheol asked jeonghan while glancing at him in curiousity.

jeonghan just shrugged since he had no idea whether mingyu is down the basement or just like hansol said, maybe they are having a delusion. "whatever! im going to check with my own eyes!" jihoon muttered while zipping across the hall and pushed the carpet that was covering the basement's door aside.

jihoon pulled the wooden panel upwards, just to reveal a dark place. "im going with you." soonyoung said and followed jihoon who has glide downstairs using the dusty steps. he immediately flicked on the switch, turning the basement as bright as it can.

"whoa, what the hell?!" jihoon gasped, not believing his eyes. why are there lots of knives? what are they used for? "oh. my. god!!!" soonyoung yelled in shocked as soon as he stood beside jihoon. jihoon was wandering around the basement while observing the samurai sword that was hanging on the wall, and his fingers started caressing it.

"is that samurai sword?! are you kidding me?! if i stab someone using this, i will be very sure he will probably die on the spot!!" soonyoung said in glee, receiving a death glare from jihoon who is standing across him. "why are you saying those thing?"

"what? im just saying."

"you literally sound like a psychopath."

jihoon just shook his head with a heavy sighed and continue walking further, when suddenly his ears caught audible voice coming from the end of the basement. he was confused and curious, so he decided to walk more further, leaving soonyoung behind.

suddenly, seungkwan calls out from above of the basement. "hey! did you guys find anything interesting down there?" again, jihoon was interrupted when he was just about to check for the source of the voice. "no! we haven't found anything yet! only a freaking samurai sword if you want me to slit your throat to death!"

soonyoung replied while chuckling making everyone suspicious. jihoon, on the other hand shook his head in disbelief. how could soonyoung play the fool during this time?

"soonyoung, be careful of what you are saying." jihoon snarled with a serious face. "what? don't you think its cool?" soonyoung replied in fascination and took the samurai sword while pretending to stab someone by waving his hand in the air.

without he realized, it gave jihoon anxiety just by looking at his nonchalant behaviour, afraid that he might get hurt. "soonyoung, stop whatever you're doing!" soonyoung just ignored jihoon's words while continuing to flung the sword in front of jihoon, making jihoon stepped backwards, afraid that he might get stabbed by soonyoung.

"soonyoung, stop it! you will hurt yourself an- OUCH!!" and that's when soonyoung accidentally cut jihoon on his left arm, making him hisses in pain, while clutching his bloody arm. "OH MY GOD! IM SO SORRY, HOONIE! SHIT! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" soonyoung apologized while dropping the sword on the floor.

in split second, he took off his shirt and wrapped it around jihoon's bloody arm. "s...soonyoung, you don't have t..to take off y...your shirt..." jihoon stuttered in embarrassment, when his eyes caught soonyoung's toned body have been exposed as soon as he took off his shirt.

"i have to off take my shirt obviously! what if you die, idiot?!"

"its your fault then! who asked you to play with the sword?! do you think its a toy is it?!"

before soonyoung could say anything, both of them heard someone is whimpering from the back of the basement. they both shared a confuse look. "soonyoung, what's that..?" jihoon asked in fear and started to grip soonyoung's wrist from behind.

on the other hand, soonyoung started to get curious. he walked slowly towards the corner of the basement receiving a harsh slap on his back, from one and only, jihoon.

"what are you trying to do?!"

"check?"

"have you gone mad?"

"no! im just gonna check, that's it!"

"fine! but if something emerge out of there, im leaving you alone! noted that in your mind!"

soonyoung rolled his eyes in frustration and continue walking, when he saw mingyu was tied on a chair, with a piece of cloth covering his mouth.