seven

it was as if everything around them has stopped. the time has stopped, and their gaze are locked. "hey you perv!" wonwoo exclaimed and stand up embarrassingly, looking away from mingyu. "hey, why me?! you are the one who pushed me!"

"you took my book!" wonwoo declared fiercely, until his milky white cheeks turned scarlet, while crossing his arms over his chest.

how is he so cute when he is angry?

"because you ignored me!"

"no i did not!" wonwoo pout with a furrowed eyebrows.

oh wonwoo, don't do this to me.

"yeah you did! you ignored me!"

"gosh! why are you so an-"

and wonwoo froze when he felt mingyu's lips on his. what the-?wonwoo widened his eyes pushed mingyu away, while wiping his lips. "i knew it! you are a pervert!" wonwoo exclaimed while stomping his feet in frustration.

"you talk too much, that i have to shut your mouth. but i know you enjoy it!" mingyu chuckles while winking his eyes to wonwoo.

"ew no! i did not!!"

"ulala, gay shit is happening here, yes?" hansol, who appeares out of nowhere, teased both wonwoo and mingyu, who have grew crimson on the face. "no gay. no shit. we are um, just um, chatting. yes, chatting!" wonwoo said, trying to hide the truth, and gave a sharp glare to mingyu, who just shrugged nochalantly.

"you guys should sleep you know? tomorrow we are hiking together. well, at least that's what jeonghan said to me. or maybe both of you dont fancy to go hiking and wanted to have sex-"

"hansol!" wonwoo widened his eyes in disbelief.

"okay, okay. fine." hansol said while surrendering.

🔪

the sun shone brightly, showing that the cold and breezy morning has come, the day where jeonghan has planned to go on a hike with their new friends. "isn't it like too early?" jihoon asked and yawned, while standing at the outside of the cabin. they were forced to wake up early in the morning, just to go for a hike, making jihoon a little bit grumpy since he doesn't get a sufficient sleep.

"come on! it's not that early you know?" soonyoung said while play-punch jihoon's shoulder.

"it's early dumb, dumb!"

"ouch, im offended."

"i dont care!"

"you are so mean!"

jihoon just stucked his tongue out like a little kid. "guys! shall we start our hike now?" jeonghan asked while fixing his baseball cap, on top of his head. "yup!" jisoo answered with a grin, making jeonghan flustered. "don't you think it is better if we go by pair?"

seungkwan suggests making the others nod their head in approval. "umm, okay then." jeonghan agreed with seungkwan's brilliant suggestion. "yahoo! hansol, im going with you!" seungkwan squealed happily while clutching hansol's arm making hansol rolled his eyes. "ergh, fine!"

"im going with seokmin. you don't mind right?" seungcheol asked seokmin with a grin. "why not?" seokmin replied while clutching seungcheol's shoulder.

"jihoon, let's pair up shall we?" jun asked jihoon with a pleading look. "yes sure!"

"hey no! im your partner!" minghao exclaimed with a pout. "b-b-but, what about jihoon?" jun asked with a guilt. "no, im fine. it's okay. he is yours minghao!" jihoon nod his head as an approval and minghao showed him a thumbs up.

"im your partner then." soonyoung said while placing his hand around jihoon's waist, making his heart beat rapidly. "o-o-okay." jihoon stuttered in embarrassment.

"hey honey, ya miss me?" mingyu asked wonwoo who is still deciding on whom to choose as his partner. "what?! no! stop flirting!"

"but i miss you-,"

"-and our kiss yesterday." mingyu whisper in wonwoo's ear, making wonwoo flustered. "stop it! or else im going to ignore you for the eternity." wonwoo said in a sulky tone.

wonwoo, what is wrong with you?

"okay, okay! im sorry, but can i be your partner? please...?" mingyu beg before he pecked wonwoo's cheek. "hey! don't you simply kiss me, you perv!"

"okay. i take that as a yes then."

now, it's just jeonghan, jisoo and chan left wihout partner making jeonghan scratched his nape awkwardly. damn, this is so awkward. "chan, is it okay if the three of us be partner?" jeonghan asked chan who have been quiet for too long.

"i don't mind actually." jisoo state while grinning. he don't know why, but since the first day he met jeonghan, he found that jeonghan really caught his eyes, making him feel attracted to him.

"im not going when there are outsiders, joining us." chan decides while turning his heels abruptly, leaving all of them speechless.