thirty three

the killer will be revealed in this chapter! thanks for your support on this story. tbh, i almost gave up writing this story, but because of your comments and reads, you guys motivate me to write and continue this story :) this is the hardest story ploy ive ever wrote you know? lmao. i love you guys sO sO sO much! and to you my silent readers, i love you toooo! ok now continue to the story.

seokmin couldnt sleep that night, because all he could ever think right now is, who the hell killed seungcheol? he sit straight on his bed while ruffling his hair in frustration, before getting up off of his bed and walked out of the room. its pitch black outside the room, probably everyone has sleep, he thought. he flicked on the lights, and he caught a glimpse of the leather journal on the coffee table.

maybe jeonghan hyung left it there.

seokmin thought. he then heads towards the table while holding up the book and decided to take a look on the inside of the book. as soon as his gaze met the handwriting inside the book, he realized something familiar.

the handwriting.

he shook his head in disbelief while throwing the book away from his gripped. "no way...it cant be him...NO!!" seokmin immediately ran in fear and banged one of the bedroom's door as tears rolling down his cheeks. "OPEN THIS DOOR! OPEN IT!" seokmin cried while non stopping banging the door. few moments passed,chan opened the door while rubbing his eyes since his slumber was interrupted.

"whats wrong? why the hell did you banged the door so hard? do you know what time is it now?" chan asked in frustration. "WHERE IS HE?!"

"WHO?!"

"YOUR SO BELOVED FUCKING BROTHER!!!"

"WHO THE FUCK DID YOU MENTIONED??!!"

seokmin pushed chan away and stormed in the room while switching on the lights, revealing wonwoo who is sleeping on the bed. seokmin immediately approached the bed with angriness lighting up in his body, as if an evil spirit got into him. "WONWOO! WAKE UP! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SLEEP WHEN YOU JUST KILLED A HUMAN?! OR PERHAPS DAEJUNG AND SEUNGCHEOL? YOU ARE SUCH A MOTHERFUCKING EVIL!" 

seokmin yelled while grabbing wonwoo's collar harshly. "what happened?" wonwoo asked while trying to process whats happening. before seokmin could get out of the room, he turned his head to chan and said, "GREAT JOB, CHANNIE!  YOU ARE WILLING TO PROTECT THE KILLER AND RUINED YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH SOONYOUNG WHO IS NOT AT FAULT! DONT BE SURPRISED IF ONE DAY, YOUR BROTHER THAT YOURE PROTECTING NOW, WILL KILL YOU! I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE BROTHER." 

wonwoo sat in the living room silently in the dark. why did his twin accused him such thing? he didnt killed anyone. he never killed anyone before. it wasnt him. "oh wonwoo, should i kill seokmin next?" terry asked sheepishly. "it seems that he knew my existence." 

it was terry after all this time. wonwoo thought. terry is the one who have been killing daejung and seungcheol. not wonwoo. its terry, wonwoo's evil side. "can you just stop killing others and stop bothering me?!" 

"no, of course not wonwoo dear. its fun seeing them hurt and suffer while begging me to stop doing it. and most importantly, they thought it was you killing them!" terry's voice booming inside wonwoo's head.

"no, its not fun terry! its never been fun you fucking bastard! stop it! please...get out of my head!!! leave me alone!!!!" wonwoo yelled while grabbing his head in fear. he wanted to chase terry away. but how? terry has been there since forever and wonwoo will never know how to fix it.

"wonwoo whats wrong with you?!" mingyu asked worriedly when he was awake just to witness wonwoo clutching his head like a rascal. wonwoo flinched at the sudden voice, and immediately crashed himself in mingyus embrace.

"mingyu..im scared...help me..." wonwoo stuttered in between his sobs. when mingyu heard wonwoo was sobbing on his chest, he automatically rub wonwoo's back to calm him down. what had happened to him? before mingyu could ask any further, wonwoo pulled away with a mischievous smirk.

"hey mingyu, you really did love wonwoo huh?" 'wonwoo' questioned as a smirk formed at the corner of his lips. mingyu was distraught by wonwoo's question and to make it weirder, when 'wonwoo' adressed himself as wonwoo. he knew something is fishy with him.

"what do you mean? of course i love you!" mingyu stated. "but whats wrong with you? you seems...different."

"oh, nothing is different honey. im totally fine you know?" 'wonwoo' said while cupping minyu's cheeks and lean in closer to him, closing the gap between them. mingyu widened his eyes by the sudden contact, and realize wonwoo not being his usual self.

terry, stop it! just please stop whatever youre doing!!!

i wont. mingyu taste so good anyways! what a good boyfriend you got there, wonwoo dear!

in a split second, they pulled away while panting heavily, before 'wonwoo' said, "if you love wonwoo, then killed seokmin for me."

terry, no! dont you fucking hurt my twin!!!

phew, its been a while huh? im so sorry for the late update :(( and sorry for using too many bad words in this chapter!!! do not used it in your daily basis okay? ok thats it,  it would be awesome to show your reaction after knowing who is the killer, lmao!