sixteen

where am i?

jun asked himself while trying to clutch his head, but to no avail when both of his hands and feet were tied with a rope. he was trying to open his eyes and adjusting with the bright surroundings, just to realize that he was in a warehouse, where daejung was found dead. "whoever you are, would you please just stay away from us?! we didnt do anything at all!!"

jun exclaimed as tears welling at the corner of his eyes. whats his fault? why did he have to involve in this bad situations?

im just lost!!!

thats when he saw a man, with the same clown mask in their picture, standing across him,

with a syringe, in his hand.

🔪

"remember, when you grow up, promise me that you will be a kind person towards everyone around you. never ever hurt others with your words nor your action okay? remember that. mummy loves you so much."

and the mother kissed her son's forehead dearly. nothing in this world could replace her sons.

"mummy, i love you too."

the little boy replied with a smile, showing his canines to his irreplaceable mother.

but who knows when love, could turned to hate.

🔪

minghao, who is sleeping together with jeonghan and chan was awake when the lights is on in the room, and he heard people talking with anxiousness. he rubbed his eyes with half asleep face and looked around the room, just to witness, seungcheol, jeonghan, jisoo, jihoon, mingyu, seungkwan and chan were gathering in front of the room's door.

"yow, whats happening? why are you guys having a meeting in front of the room, in the middle of the night?" minghao asked frustratedly when they interrupted his sleep. "minghao! its jun!" mingyu exclaimed frustratedly, because how on earth jun is gone without any trace?

"whats wrong with jun?!" minghao asked, widening his eyes in horror.

please dont tell me something happen to him.

please...

but thats not going to come true, when mingyu said, "jun is gone!!"

🔪

8 of them, were searching for jun, in the middle of the dark woods, just accompany by a torch, as a source of lights. minghao was praying that nothing will harm jun.

just dont harm my jun, please...

"where are we supposed to find him?" jihoon asked while tightening soonyoung's baggy jacket around his freezing body. dont get him wrong.

he is not a type of freak, who will sneak in soonyoung's bedroom, just to steal his jacket. it was given by soonyoung yesterday, when soonyoung realized that jihoon was only wearing a thin piece of tshirt.

so tell him, how can he believe it when his friends told him that daejung's death was caused by soonyoung?

"dont asked me. i dont know where to find him. its dark and we are in the middle of the woods, just to find for A HUMAN. i just cant think straight right now." seungcheol replied while rubbing his palms for heat.

its too cold outside, so its impossible for jun to have a sightseeing in the woods at midnight right?

or maybe,

maybe he is trying to escape out of the woods without them...?

"i dreamt of jun, that he was in the warehouse." chan mumbles under gis breath.

"channie, i told you not to believe your dream right? its a false visual." jeonghan said while holding chan's cold cheeks.

"but, everytime i didnt believe it, thats when its all come true, including when i dreamt mummy was-"

"okay, okay. i get it. come on, maybe he is in the warehouse, just like in your dream."

🔪

after 8 of them walked for almost seems like a decade, they finally stood in front of the warehouse.

the dark and eerie warehouse.

where daejung used to die in there and where they used to struggle to hide daejung's body away from people's eyes. "guys, i dont feel right." seungkwan point out while looking at his surroundings as chills crept up his spine.

since the time he got lost in the woods, his positive and cheerful spirit had faded away and turned to the negative spirit.

how can he be positive when their lives is in danger?

"should i open the door? because im kinda...scared." jisoo asked because he is afraid that jun might be found injured or worst...dead.

"its okay. just open it, we will watch from behind." mingyu said nochalantly, making jisoo glared at him. jisoo took a few steps forward and flung open the door, and walked backwards, just to witness that jun,

was faint in the middle of the warehouse.