thirty nine

seokmin and wonwoo immediately stormed out of the cabin, to chase jihoon and stopped him from getting out of the cabin. both of them knew that how dangerous the woods can be. suddenly, seokmin cursed under his breath when he found no trace of jihoon anywhere. "maybe we should go and find him separately. it would be easier." wonwoo suggests before sauntering to the left leaving seokmin with no option, but to look for jihoon alone.

while he was looking for jihoon, he dont know why but he felt as if there is someone from behind was following him. at this time, he could feel chills behind his neck. he quicken his pace as sweat dripping down his forehead. he wanted to around but too scared when he felt that the person behind him was walking the same pace like he did.

he is too scared amd too curious so he decided to turn around, just to see a grove of tall trees behind him. "maybe i was just hallucinating." he mumbles while trying to calm himself when suddenly the world goes black.

jihoon ran out of th ecabin as fast as he could without looking back. he didnt care whether his friends was there or not. the most important thing right now is, he doesnt want to be like seungcheol and jun who died there without clear explanation. he just ran without thinking of the consequences.

he will always make a dumb decisions.

as he was running, he stumbled as the root was spiralling down his lean legs and winced in pain as his knees hit a stone. "shit." he cursed under his breath. "why do you have to be a burdensome you little idiot?!" jihoon yelled while pulling the root away from his legs.

while he was busy doing whatever he is doing, there is someone staring at him from afar. he gulped down in fear as swet dripping down his forehead. he dont know why, but the existence of the man send him chills throughout his body.

he tried to get up from the ground but to no avail when there are tons of thorns poke him on his palms while he was struggling to stand. from his back, the man was approaching him slowly while his hood was covering his face.

then something really caught his eyes.

the hooded man was holding a knife.

jihoon could feel his heartbeat increase so fast that it could leaped out of his chest anytime soon. "you dont fucking stay near me!" jihoon wailed as he was trying to stand but to no avail. the man didnt bothered about whatever jihoon was saying and just kept on walking towards him.

"oh jihoon. are you trying to run away from me?" the man asked under his breath while kneeling down in front of helpless jihoon. "dont run. im not gonna do anything to you. because im such an angel." the man whispered to jihoon's ear.

his voice. 

angel.

its him.

"you! its you!" jihoon exclaimed in fear as soon as he recognized the man's voice. that mischievous smile. that evil eyes. that angelic feature, and that innocent act that will convince everyone he is not the killer.

he is such a good actor.

for being able to convince every one of them to believe he is not the killer.

he is not the villain.

when he is the one behind all this mess.

"dont hurt me. please..." jihoon beg as tears running down his face without showing no sign of stopping. the man just smile as he kissed jihoon on his lips aggressively while pinning jihoon on the ground before he stab jihoon's hip.

he is the angelic yoon jeonghan.