Chapter 1 Great Goddess Elizabeth

Elizabeth's pov

You never wonder when people who they loved each and saying 'I do' in wedding, they will love each other no matter in rich or poor. I do know now. My name is Elizabeth Liones, the Great Goddess of the Goddess Clan, Third Princess of Liones and niece of the Sovereign Angel. As you know I'm daughter of the Supreme Deity Rosabelle but she pass away when I was very young. I knew very much of my mother but I knew little of my late father Camael a Archangel of the Angel Clan. My uncle took me to Liones in the Human Clan and the King of Liones adoptive me since he stated that I was destined being the princess of liones as the light both Human and Goddess Clans. Destiny is very weird. I meet my two adoptive older sisters who treat me very nice and kind which I always go to Nazareth and seeing my cousin Raphael and his children Angela and Gabriel.

I love those kids. I end up meeting Demigoddess Princess Abigail of the Christian Tribe and too, Diane the Giant Queen of the Giant Clan and Elaine the Fairy Princess of Fairy Clan. Since then, we become best friends as I and Abigail were close friends, I would visit in my times I was free lot and return home safely. Well, now I can't. I soon rush to the Fairy King's Forest while I was panting like crazy. I was a young woman with slender yet, curvaceous figure with regular height and big bust. I have very pale skin, light blue large eyes and long, silk shinning sliver hair that reaching to my waist and short bangs with strand framing my right cheek, with light blue earring compromised with sun, moon and stars with darker shades of blue and I wear it on my left ear.

I wore a pink stylish short coat on top of a white dress with pink puffy winter boots. I have my two angelic wings active which the second set is smaller than the first set. I soon went to the Sarced Tree and up as land down and seeing Elaine, her older brother the Fairy King Harlequin but we call him 'King' for short, his fiance Diane with Abigail the Princess of Nazareth and Astrid Kayla Simmons and Hester Elsa Simmons. "So is it true that the Demon Clan has take over the Human Clan!?" I nearly shouted which Elaine nods. I was shocked which I can't believe my uncle didn't told me. I know he's trying to protect me but this is my adoptive family. I can't abandon them like that. "It's better if we start planing a rescue plan since we know our parents won't let us go rescue them. We have to bring back or God knows what they will do to King Bartra and the other princesses" Abigail soon stated.

The others were pure shocked by her but Astrid and Hester agreed with her as I do. "So been decide it. We will go to Liones and bring back King Bartra and the princesses back" she said which King and Diane shouted 'WHAT' load. Elaine soon burst out that will be dangerous for us and stating they should go with us as well. "Yeah but they will sense your giant and fairy's aura but not us since Ellie is very unnoticeable when she's isn't using her angelic powers, Abs a human with blood of deity and us since we very sneaky like the wolves and vampires. This is the only way but we will come back after we rescue King Bartra with Margaret and Veronica" Astrid said.

They weren't very sure about it either us but they soon nods which Abigail soon teleport us after Diane shouted 'come back safe and sound'. We soon reappear in Liones's Castle, my home. I soon told Astrid and Hester to find their scent which they nods as they start sniffing and finding their scent. They soon run as we run that the path lead to my father's bedroom.  We soon enter as they point out the closet whic we walked towards and open it. "AHHHH!!!!" My father shouted along my sisters as well, Astrid and Hester before they stop and hug me. "Elizabeth, thank God it's you. Wait, what are you doing here? Don't tell me that the Sovereign Angel Michael sent you here with the Princess of Nazareth?" My father asked in worrying which I nervously laugh as Hester blurt that they were doing it by our own that shocking him like ghost. Oh God, we broken him. "EH!?!?!?" He shouted.

I was about to said something unlit we heard voices from the hallways which they were getting to here. Oh no, the Demon Clan. Abigail soon stated that will handle them a while as dash to the door and fight them. Astrid and Hester soon go to help as I give my father a orb which confused him. "You have to get out of here now! Or they will come for you!" I nearly shouted which my father refused it and saying he won't abandon me. I weakly smile while hearing the fight was getting close and close. We can't do this now. "Father, I love you from the bottom of my heart and if something happen to you or Margaret or Veronica, I will never forgive myself. Please just use it and we will catch up to you. I'm going to be fine, just please escape" I beg.

My father along with my sisters were crying which the nods and use the orb as senting them to Fairy King's Forest. I sigh as went to help out the girls which I saw they caught Astrid and Hester while they were growling at them. Oh no! Abigail soon demeaned them to release them or she will not show them any mercy. "If you ladies survive then, your girlie friends won't be hurt on their pretty faces or do you want the Ten Commandments of the Demon Clan come and fight you to death. It's your beautiful girls choose. Them or the Ten Commandments?" The guard said which Hester told us to run away but we couldn't it. We not that kind of people who will leave their friends or love ones like this.

They're only fourteen and I either Abigil can't do it. We soon told that we survive which they smirk and handcuffs us along with Astrid and Hester who they chain them up like wild animals. They soon pull us to a carriage which we walked in as we saw other girls like us there ans shaking in fear. I was shocked as the carriage start moving. "Oh no, you got to be kidding me" Abigail spoke up as we looked at her in shocked and asked what she's meant which she looked at us with pure worry in her eyes. "This is the carriage for the slaves of the Demon Princes which they are going to sell us to them" Abigail explained which shocking us as one of the girls start crying. Oh my God. This can't be good at all.

"Son of b-"