Chapter 22 Sensitive Feelings

Elizabeth's pov

"That was something else, especially that we have sex in the bathtub. Right?" Meliodas soon said as I burn up like crazy and insanely. Meliodas smirk as he start kissing my neck which I moan and grip his shoulders. We were at the bathtub and we...end up making love here. It was a crazy and embarrassment idea I have but I didn't know how to get Meliodas out of those thoughts of his head about his harsh past. And my body only wanted him badly lot. I'm so foolish an idiot. Meliodas kiss up my neck to my jaw and cheek as leaving love bites on my neck. I moan as he perk on my lips before kissing me intense and passionate with a little of tongue. I burn up like crazy as Meliodas place his hand on my cheeks.

I moan as we pull away fron the kiss and our foreheads touch each other while breathing heavily. Meliodas smile before kissing my forehead. "My, you're so gorgeous and cute as the same time. Let me wash your back, okay?" Meliodas said as he flip away from me and start washing my back. I yawn as I wash my upper body while me and Meliodas continue this before we got off the bathtub and dry as I put on my nightgown. Meliodas walked me back to bed and lay there as cuddling me up. Meliodas nuzzled my neck as my face got very warm. "You're so warm, Elizabeth. I bet she will look like you" Meliodas murmured as I looked at him with smile and stare at him with my lovely light blue eyes.

"A she? Why you think of that? I thought all Demon Kings wanted a boy as your successor but a girl? Why?"

"Becuase I thinks it's fair for lovely and beautiful girl with your graceful features. After all, your clan been ruler by your mother, the Giant Queen, Abigail, Nymph Queen or Witch Empress. Nah, I rather have a girl since I want a heir to be compassion and kind with her people, like you" Meliodas stated which I blush like crazy and smile more at him. He's really is a strange one. I soon kiss him before falling asleep. The next day, Meliodas wake up by kissing me deeply that burning me up like crazy. That was very embarrassing. Soon, we got off bed and change as going to the dinning room. Meliodas was keeping me very close to him while walking towards the dinning room. "HE'S WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?!??!!!" We soon heard a roar that we stop.

Oh God....the beast has awaken. Meliodas take a deep sigh before opening the door and seeing how furious was Luna while Astrid blush like crazy. Oh my God. "Zeldris, give me your sword for killing mothercraker asshole!!!" She roar and about to charge him but Abigail stop her and telling her to clam down. I look at her in disbelief before Meliodas apologize. "You...and him...did it. Great, we're screw up. We're definitely screw up like crazy and old shit will try to get the little creature inside of Elizabeth's tummy. You gotta to be shitting me" Astrid mutter which I sigh and told her we can hide it from him and everyone else unlit Meliodas become king.

"Yeah but how? You have one day more unlit the morning sickness, carves, cramps, childish and other stuffs that can't be hidding like nothing. Elizabeth will experience this which we can't ignore or I can't just change it since it's a law of motherhood and fertility but what we can do is keeping Elizabeth in your room or us since she will be safe and unnoticed by anyone" Abigail soon said which Meliodas sigh and saying her idea is much better. I sigh as Luna growls at him before sitting down and the waiter come and pick our orders. I order some omelet with orange juice. In the room, Meliodas was talking with his half brother Estarossa to span out from the trauma he has. There was too, many ideas and other stuffs which either of them Meliodas didn't like. "No, I don't want to hit Estarossa with hammer, you crazy blondie. There's must be something else than a theraphy since you know what happen with him when he take therapy or hitting him. Well, I guess there's a other way to get him span out it which is starts with a Demigod" Meliodas soon said which Abigail looked at him in shocked.

Oh no, you gotta to be kidding me. Meliodas, this is a bad idea. "Dude, Abigail have many abilites and powers like going into someone's mind. But hell, letting her near to Estarossa. That's a death wish. Last time, a hitman come to Abigail for price of her head and threatened her mom which hell, he was never able to walk again or move his arms. She really kick his ass that rough and harsh" Astrid explain as the three demons look at Abigail while she ask where the waiter was. I soon sigh as when I said to Meliodas that Abigail isn't a classic princess, I meant this. She rougher than anyone else. She like a ummm.....Wonder Woman with a mix of one of the best athletes in Olympia.

And best fighters and handcraft like Hayley Marshall, Hope Mikaelson, Freya Mikaelson, Scarlet Witch, Black Canary and....Black Widow. I wouldn't mess her if I was guy. "I don't know why but I shouldn't be so surprised that you sent a guy to the hospital. There's lot that I don't know about you" "And it's better that way since I have too, many secrets of my personal and embarrassing life. Just don't try to know that part of me" Abigail spoke which Damien playful smile. I would been laughing right now if wasn't my kind heart nature. Meliodas smirk at me before kissing my cheek and saying that I could laugh at them for being comedians. "No, of course not I'm going to laugh at my close friend or her lover. I'm not that type of girl" I spoke. Meliodas smile as Hawk and Gelda told us to get 'room'. I blush more as I enjoy this morning.

This is a very special morning.