Chapter 4 Touchy Morning

Elizabeth's pov

I end up falling asleep which the bed was very comfortable and softer. I know I shouldn't kiss him back and it's was my first kiss but my body and heart wanted that. I was very confused of this very much since I never fall in love. I know many men, nobles and people of my clan only like me back for my looks and beauty which was very frustrating along with Abigail who's find it annoying and stating we will end up like Artemis. Being without a lover and chaste. I know I can't feel this way with him since I only met him and he's blackmailed me to be with him and other stuffs he wants with me. It's annoying and frustrating. I end up struggling into something very warm and yet, very soft.

I didn't it notice it unlit I heard the birds singing. I soon slowly open my eyes and seeing I was cuddling up shirtless Meliodas. My face burst out of flames as I was about to sat up if wasn't Meliodas have his arm around me and keeping me to him. I burn up more while I notice myself struggling to him. I don't know why I'm feeling like this but I feels safe in his arms. I end up putting my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. Couldn't help but to feels comfortable with him. I soon feels him moving and heard his chuckles which I open my eyes and seeing him wake. My face burn up more than normal. Oh no....why you do this to me? "Well, well, well...are you getting very touchy with me? Elizabeth. I guess, you're getting very affect with me" he said which I burn more to the sun. Dear God, just why? Meliodas chuckles as he kiss my cheek which I slightly burn up. 

"Are you going to give me a morning kiss?" He said which I shook my head and got off of bed. I was about to going to the door but I soon turn around and pinned to the wall by non other than Meliodas himself. I burn up badly while he was very close to me. "Where do you think you're going? Princess" he asked which I explain him that I have to look for Abigail since I have a feeling that she's trying to escape and kinda of causing troubles. Well, being with a Demon Prince who's he claim you does cause trouble. Meliodas look slightly annoyed before there was a knock on the door that made him 'tisk' and went to the door and harshly open it. "What's is it?" Meliodas harshly asked.

"Y-Your father, the Demon King wants to talk with you a-about finding the Liones's Royal Family" he said in fearful tone that make him 'tisk' and slam the door close before turning to me. "I must go and deal with the old bastard. I won't tell him about you or your ladies friends. If something happens to you, then call out my name" he said before leaving. I soon sigh as I got out of the room and went to find Abigail since I bet she got into trouble. What can I say about her, she's very determind and strong willing. I soon heard someone walking this way which I prepare myself to face them. I soon look which seeing Abigail as she sigh of relief. "Elizabeth, thank God" Abigail said before hugging me as I hugged her back.

Abigail is a divinely gorgeous and very beautiful young woman of slender, curvaceous figure with regular height. She's has big round beautiful light blue eyes with long eyelashes, fair complexion and full, rosy pink lips. She has a long pure golden waist-length hair with long bangs framing to right side of her head and the rest behind her ear. She was wearing a light pink, sweetheart crop tube top with sliver bracers on her foreams and bright red scarf wrap around her hips. Black legging with high thighs brown boots. "Are you alright? Did he do something on you?" She asked which I told her that was the same question I was about to ask her. Abigail sigh of relief knowing I was alright and unharm by Meliodas.

"I was fine as the Demon Prince Damien didn't touch me but I threat him lot of times to leave me alone and saying I will stab him in the heart. He end up getting used to my stubborns and I fall asleep on a chair but I woken up in his bed and seeing him not in the room. So I come to look for you and the girls. Where are Astrid and Hester?" She asked which I told her that they're in a animal shelter where they have their pets taking care. Abigail nods while we went looking for them. We look around and search for the girls. Come on, where are you? We soon heard a growl outside which we look at the window as seeing them taming a...Purgatorty creature like dog. Eh? And I thought King's Chastifol forms were unbelievable.

We soon got out of the castle and seeing them tame the Purgatory creature who's shake his tail in happiness. "Astrid! Hester!" We shouted as they see us and hug us back. Astrid and Hester are two young short girl who are very pretty and dainty with pink magenta eyes, fair skinned and slender build. Astrid has a light blonde waist-length hair with locks frame her face as a side braid on the right side of her head witu red ribbon. Hester has the same hairstyle like her older twin but hers is strawberry brown is tie into lace braided ponytail. Astrid has gold moon star chain earrings while Hester have crystal shaped earrings and sliver crescent moon necklace. They were wearing green olive jumpsuits with white shirt and boots.

I guess, that the uniforms of workers who work in the animal shelter. "Hey Abby, Ellie. You're okay and still virgins! Thank the Moon Goddess that you're alright since I would go savage and kill those bastards" Hester said which we laugh.