Chapter 18 Can you feel love tonight

Elizabeth's pov

We spend talking which Artemis ask the twins about if they wanted to go home but they nicely reject it and saying they have to make sure Meliodas doesn't do 'horny' stuffs on me or pregnant me. I blush like crazy as Artemis created a wood like chairs and table for us with her powers. We talk as Meliodas end up saying about Estarossa has PSTD and adding that's the reason why he's acting like horrible person. Zeldris and Damien were shocked and adding that Estarossa wouldn't tried to allied with his so called father since he's lets his mother to dead as well. "Wait, the idiot bastard who's fights Cocidius and my brother Thor?" Loki said which shocked them as Zeldris ask him that his half brother fought too, the God of Thunder, Lighting and Storms. Loki soon nods and saying that he was lucky to survive which shocked them and Damien ask him what does he mean 'lucky'.

"That idiot went to Asgard where Cocidius was talking with my brother, our younger sister Iduna and Chione. He attack them which they end up fighting that Thor and Cocidius almost kill him since he almost aim at Iduna. Don't blame him, that bastard almost hits our youngest sister" Loki defend which Meliodas nods and end up saying it's okay. Loki soon sigh as Damien ask them if anyone knows their relationship than us. "My brother, Iduna, the little imbecile twin of Artemis, Bacchus, Chione, Venus, Haniel, Jophiel, Cocidius, Hades, Persephone and Artemis's handmaidens. We rather kept it secret since my father and Perseus will freak out if they find out" he said which slightly shocked them but soon nods.

Meliodas's grip become protective and ask what will happen if my uncle finds out about our relationship. "He most likely freak out about it but he won't hold a grudge against you. He knows that you or your siblings and cousin ain't like your father, Meliodas. Believe me, Michael isn't that kind of person but he will go overprotective uncle on you when he's finds out" Abigail said as the Demon Princes were shocked by her speech. Is true that she along me and my cousin knows how is my uncle and he wants to the best for me. After all, I was fatherless child who comfort my mother lot before she died of mourning. Since that, he sent me to Liones and I got adoptive by the 11th King of Liones. He's the first father figure I know and love with my heart.

Meliodas's grip soon become loose as he soon stand up and walking away which confused me and whisper his name. "Don't worry about him, he's needs time to process it. He knows that your uncle is a good person but he's has problems with lot people think we like our bastard father. He's really hates being the son of a bastard tyrant and sometimes, wish he along with me and Estarossa were sons of Damien's Dad since he was a good person and great king'' Zeldris soon said which shocked me as Gelda comfort him. I didn't know how Meliodas feels about this. Meliodas mentioned that he's doesn't like how people judge him for being the elder son of the Demon King and adding he wasn't the bad guy. I soon stood up and walked away as trying to find him. He went this way. I soon went where was the little field of white flowers were which I soon drip with something as I was about to prepure myself for the impact but I didn't fall down. 

I soon open my eyes and seeing Meliodas was holding before he slowly sat down on the soft grass and putting on his lap. I soon slightly burn up and seeing him smiling. ''I guess, you're falling for me lot, Elizabeth'' he spoke which I burn up more as he laugh and hug me more. My body felt intense and struggles to his touch and warm body as I didn't know why but I just felt comfortable with him. Meliodas make me felt so comfortable now than before. I don't know why but something tell me that I have to be near him all times. ''I was wonder about since the first time, we meet. Why do you a tint of green at the bottom of your eyes? I know you have a normal color eyes like rest of us since my eyes turn orange with golden pupils but I can see them if you don't bother to?'' I soon asked which Meliodas looked at me in shocked before he smile and kiss my lips as his jacket black soon turn all green. I was amazed as Meliodas's eyes were now shinning, stunning emerald eyes and the only black tint was his pupil.

They look so beautiful and breathtaking, I even notice his demonic mark was gone and making him look human. ''I knew you were going to like them. Me and Zel have this color eyes from our mother, Enid while Damien's are blood red color and Estarossa's blue. Duel of my bastard father, it's forbidden to show our original color eyes and only use our demonic eyes. But when I turn Demon King, I will change it as all the people of the Demon Clan are free to show their natural colors'' he explained which amazed me. He's going to change that as they could see their original colors? Oh my, I thought of him like that way before. He's so caring and sweet. Meliodas soon place his hand on my cheek as my face warm up into a pinkish red color while I smile brightly at him. I didn't notice that the night soon appear which the moon shines above us as fireflies were at the air. 

It so peaceful and beautiful tonight. I never thought a night like this could hold such beauty and gentleness aura. ''Can you feel love night?'' he asked as he pull gently and slowly my head towards to him while my face was slightly burning more. ''Yes, I do'' I breath as our lips were blushing each other which Meliodas smile more. ''Good, I do as well'' he whisper before pulling me into a passionate kiss. I soon kiss as I grip his shoulders slightly while getting  more of this.