Chapter 29 Worries for her love

Elizabeth's pov

I was shocked while Hawk falls down and sigh as Meliodas have a serious look at his face. The demonic power of Estarossa got out and Zeldris and Damien are trying to put it back? I know that Meliodas with his brother and cousin want to take out the trauma he has, an order they can get back the real Estarossa who they know. Meliodas' grip soon becomes slightly tightly on my shoulder as he has a very serious look. "Take me where they are. Hey, Little Wolves! Take care of Elizabeth for me unlit I come back!" he nearly shouted before he kisses my lips as whispering 'I'll be back'. He grabs Hawk and disappears from the dining room. I soon place my hands in front and grips each other before Luna come towards me and grab my hand. "Come on, Ellie. You need to eat for the kid or kids. You don't need to worry since that could harm it" she said which I nod.

I walked back to the table and start eating while Astrid and Luna were looking at me as making sure I was eating well. I was worrying about Meliodas and more if he gets hurt. But I knew to be worry could harm the baby inside of me. Just clam, Elizabeth. He will come back. He promises you. I sighed as I finish eating. Astrid soon asks me if I want to return to my room which I nod before they walked me to mine and Meliodas' room. I was still worried as we could to my room. I soon lay down on the bed while Astrid sat down on a chair and Luna transform into her pure white fur wolf and lay on the floor. "I hope Abs will be alright since taking a trauma from someone is hard as hell" Astrid soon spoked.

I soon sigh and hugged Meliodas's pillow as I could hear Luna yawning. I tried to think something in order for my worries to stop. Most of my thoughts about Meliodas and if he was hurt. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Meliodas..."Hey, don't give that look. Elizabeth, he's going to be alright. He's the strongest and powerful demon of the whole history and that guy you wouldn't piss off. Do want to talk about the names" Astrid soon said which I soon sat up and look at her in shock. Names? Of course! Names! I soon spoke that I would talk with Meliodas about names for the baby but we haven't decided who'll pick up the girl names or the boys.

"I personally think you should come up with the girl's names since you been with us, Diane, Elaine, Abby and your niece lot. While the Blond Prince Bastard who always was on the boys' side. Besides, you always pick the ones who are out stranding" Luna soon spoke which I nodded before being having a talk about baby's names. We soon give our best ideas as we have disagreements. Mostly that involves Roman and Norse names which Astrid and Luna would argue about it. "What's wrong with Diana!? It's means 'Heavenly' or 'Divine'! It's a beautiful name for angel or goddess!!!"

"You really want to sound like Diane's name?! Freya is more fitting since it's names of the Viking Goddess of Beauty Freya! And it's means 'Noblewoman'!!!" Astrid and Luna growls at each other while I stand there in pure disbelief as  sweatdrops falls from my face. Oh my God, I never thought this would get into intense. Dear God. "You girls don't have be all work up for names. Besides, I think I found one that I like" I soon said which they soon stop growling and looked at me. I smile while this name was thinking for some time now. But I think it's perfect. "Ella, it's means 'Beautiful Maiden' but too, 'Goddess' as well. I thought of that name since you know mine means 'I am the daughter of God' so, I want my child have a name that means divine beautiful" I soon explained. Astrid and Luna were shocked by that name I pick but soon, saying that it's perfect and lovely for my child if it's a girl.

I smile while putting my hand on my stomach. "That's a beautiful you pick, Elizabeth" I soon heard a familiar voice that I turn around and seeing Meliodas standing next to the door and smiling. I soon smile before he walked towards me and sat down bedside before place a kiss on my forehead. "You finally come back, Thank God. So what happens with your half brother? Did you guys finally destroy the trauma?" Astrid soon asked which Meliodas ended up explaining to us that he with his brother and cousin defeating the demonic power of him while Abigail destroys the trauma he had. I sigh of relief and Luna asked about Estarossa. "Well, he will be knocked down for a few days but I hope he'll return as the boy who would get mad at us for hurting the birds" he says which I nod. I'm glad that he's alright. Soon, Meliodas asked the twins if they could leave us alone which they nod and threatened him to not do something 'horny' on me. I blushed as they leave which Meliodas sigh before kisses my neck. 

I gasp as his kisses were getting warmer and warmer as going to the end of my neck. I couldn't help but to burn up more. "M-Meliodas" I moaned as he soon stops which he pull away and look at me. I looked at him as his deep emerald eyes were connecting to my light blue ones. I felt he was staring at my soul. "Tristan" he spoke which I look at him in confusion and asked him what does he mean. Meliodas smile before kissing my lips and wraps his arms around me. Holding me dearly to him. "It was the name of a hero from a book that my Mom used to read me. It's was about a dark knight who was a hero but had a harsh past like me. He was ordered to protect the princess who's he falls in love and start having adventures. I read it to Zel, Estarossa, and Damien when they were young and...I thought it would a nice name if our kid would be a boy" he said. I looked at him in surprise before smiling and kiss him. 

"I love it"