Chapter 6 More graceful than before

Elizabeth's pov

I wore a pale blue tulle dress with laced bodice that have long angle sleeves. I have a pale blue mini ribbon on my neck, a floral headpiece on my head and a half of my hair was loosely tie with beautiful bridal hair pins as I wore low heels. I was shocked as I blush while Meliodas was smirking. ''This is your punishment for leaving my room. You have to wear this all day and you have sit on my lap since I'm not leaving'' he said which shocking me more as he grab my arm and pull me towards which I end up sitting on his lap while I could feel him smirking. He wraps his arms around my waist while nuzzling to my neck. "More graceful than before, isn't it? Elizabeth" he murmured while I blush more. Why? Why me? Is Meliodas playing with me or is he a big perv?

Why do I even feel like one of those fancy dolls? I felt him kiss my neck which I slightly jump but he kept me very close to him. He kept nuzzling my neck and kissing it slowly. I bite my lip to kept the moans away. One of the thoughts come which was the one if he's really cares about me. I know that his father is a tyrant and ungrateful parent since my uncle told me that he kidnapped a demoness named Enid from her family and force her to be his wife as giving birth to Meliodas and his young brother Zeldris, Estarossa is their half brother from a other of his mistress and let her died by the Human Clan. I couldn't help but think about it. Does he really care about me? "M-Meliodas?" I said his name which he stop and turn me around to face him while my face was burning like a Phoenix.

"D-Do you actually care about me?" I slyly asked which he looked pure and utter shocked at me. I soon turn away and knew this was foolish decision to make. I soon him place his hand on my cheek which made me to look at him. He was smiling as my cheeks start burning up. "I do care you, I really do lot as I won't let nothing happen to you" he softly spoke as my heart start speed up like wild horses. He's does...? I blush more unlit my face was a complete tomatoe. Meliodas. Meliodas soon pull me into a kiss which shocked me unlit I close my eyes and kiss back as my heart was beating very fast. He place his hands on my waist and pull me more closer to him which I wrap my legs around him and feeling pleasure coming by the passionate kiss.

We soon pull out from our passionate kiss which we were heavily breathing and didn't take a second to get to the other kiss. Meliodas pinned me down to the bed and kissing me passionate as feeling his body close to mine, too close. I wish we stay like this, in this perfect moment unlit there was a knock which Meliodas pull away from the kiss while my breathing was heavier than his. "Screw them off" he said before pulling into the other passionate kiss that was rougher. I could heard my heart beating and knowing my face was crimson. "C-Crown Prince...this is important message from your father" we pulled away when we heard that a man's fearful voice which finally got Meliodas off the bed and rush towards the door as asking harshly about his 'father' message.

"His Majesty wants you to find a perfect suitress after you become the new Demon King. He's sending lot of information about the noble demoness, elite warriors or anything royal of clans, Crown Prince. He said if you don't find a suitress then, he will find one for you" the servant said as arching my heart into pieces. What? Meliodas have to find a suitress or he will be force to marry one? My heart sad and broken as I was too, naive and foolishness thinking being together with him. Good Lord, why I'm feeling like this? "You said anything royal of the races, right?" Meliodas soon asked which I looked at him in little confused as the servant told 'yes' and seeing his hand turn into a fist. "Then tell him that I want the Great Goddess Elizabeth of Goddess Clan Third Princess of Liones as my suitress. That it and if he complain, tell him that I say 'go to hell'" Meliodas harshly spoke which shocking me and getting my face pure red.

EH?! ME? The servant says he will do which Meliodas turn around to me while I put my hands on my heart and feeling my speeding heartbeats as my heart joys. What happening to me? Am I allow to feel this way for him? It's very complain it. "Why you look very surprise? Elizabeth. Are you embarrassed or happy that I choose you, Little Goddess" he said as walking back to the bed and I got more burning up before he sat down and place his hand on my cheek and stocks it gently. It made me clamer and cool down my blushing. He's really is a strange one to make me feel comfortable with him. Really strange. ''Don't you think you be off better with demoness or elite warriors instead of me? After all, he won't approve a Hybrid heir in the throne of the Demon Clan with the bloodline of the Angels and Goddesses" I said and knowing it's was true about every clan knows about the Hybrids's powers duel of Abigail being the all powerful granddaughter of the Father God himself and earn the title of Goddess of War, Wisdom, Courage.

Many fear her as adore her with the Gods. Meliodas soon plant a kiss on my forehead which I looked at him as see him smiling brightly. It made mt heart over joy. "I rather choose you since my Mom wanted me to choose someone who's capture my hearts by her kindess and beauty than being force leaving her family and slave. I choose you and I don't give a damn what he's think since I have a feeling he's think I'm living his goddamn legacy. I won't let nothing happens to you, Elizabeth of the Goddess and Angels" he smiles which shocking me more.

I stole his hearts as....

He falls for me in first sight?