Chapter 27 Beauty of Love

Elizabeth's pov

I blush like crazy as Meliodas growls at Diane who's she squeak of fear while Hawk and Abigail sigh. Oh Diane, did you really have said that? In front of Meliodas who's growling at you like how the Werewolf Clan does. Abigail soon pull Diane towards her while Meliodas stop growling and look at me like a puppy. I blush more while Hawk was disbelief. "I wonder how long it will last?" "Probably when the days she doesn't nauseas. I think he will cool down when we leave the room like now" she said as she take them and leaving the room before closing the door behind her. Oh my God, I'm alone with Meliodas.

I soon look at him which he soon kissing my neck. I let moans escape from my mouth as he pinned me down and holding my wrists. "You said that I will have you when we're alone. We're alone which I will make you feel more pleasure than our first time" he purred which I moan more as he took off my nightgown before we end up having sex. Truth of the words of Meliodas is that he make me feel more pleasure than I felt before. After that...limit, we end up laying on bed breathless and tired. Meliodas have me on his chest, holding me dearly while we quilt over to bed. "That was something" he said which I blush more and hide my blushed face on his well toned chest.

Meliodas chuckles as he kiss top of my head which I look at him while he was smiling. "You're so cute when you're blushing. But still, you're so beautiful and very lovely, Elizabeth. I'm really happy that I meet you and...kind of wishing we could wedding each other before planning having a child with us" he said which I nods before kissing his lips. Meliodas smile as I lay on his chest before falling asleep. We didn't get any interpretations or someone knocking the door. Just me and him alone and holding each other dearly. It's was perfect moment and very special. I never thought love could be this beautiful and warm. I hope Diane and the others will be alright and not causing trouble like usual. I too, hope they can help Estarossa since he's traumatized by the events what happen in Danafor. I can't blame him for being like that since many change by seeing horrible events.

I hope he can find happiness someday. By the time I wake up was around noon. I sat up and seeing Meliodas sleeping peacefully which was so cute. I smile as I kiss his cheek before I can off of bed, grab some clothes before heading to take a warm bath. I sigh as I wash my hair and body which was very relaxing and clam. Once I finishing the bath and dry, I change into a sleeveless black, backless dress with attached black sleeves, with these black flat shoes. I brush my long and beautiful sliver hair as seeing my bangs were getting long again. Huh, I never thought they would grow again since Diane give me that haircut. She accidently cut the whole left side which she freak out and apologize to me. Even it's was a unique style, Astrid and Luna told me that I look out standing and more lovely. Even Abigail and Elaine. 

I look myself in the mirror as seeing myself being the slitting image of my mother. How I wish you were alive now, Mother. "Ain't you looking more beautiful than ever" I soon heard a familiar voice which seeing Meliodas shirtless but have pants on. I blush as I smile which Meliodas walked and pull me closer to him before he kiss my neck. I burn up slightly as I look at his stunning emerald eyes to my light blue eyes. "So what are you, a the most beautiful goddess up this?" he asked which I tell him that I was going to eat something at the dinning room and checking the girls and the guys. Meliodas nods before kissing my lips and put on his demonic darkness clothes on. Meliodas and I walked out of the room and going to the dinning room. Meliodas kept me closer as I smile before we caught to the dinning and seeing someone who I thought wouldn't show up, especially she knew that being near to the Demon Princes is a death wish. Merlin.

Meliodas growls as he pull me closer while Merlin is tall, attractive slim woman with black shoulder-length hair and golden eyes with beauty mark under her right. She was wearing a highly revealing violet, white fur open coat with white shaped heart buttons and short shorts with heart shaped button on it too. Lastly, high thigh boots. She glare at him before she looked at me in relief before sitting down. Meliodas walks us to our seats while it was very quiet now. I could feel the intense between them. "I never even in this lifetime that you would actually fall in love with Elizabeth, Meliodas. I guess, I don't have knowledge of the future" she said which Meliodas glare at her while holding me with one arm. Meliodas sigh of annoyance before he look at Merlin in serious. "What you really want? Merlin. I know you since you were kid and believe me, I know you come not only for Elizabeth and the other princesses. My best guess is about the demons trying to invade Camelot where your godson is" he said which I look at him in shocked.

Huh? How he know that? But then again, he knows Merlin when she was child, so that explain. Merlin smirk while she look slightly annoyed by Meliodas who caught her before looking at him  with pure serious. "Well, it's easy to see some things never change. Meliodas, Princess Abigail told me that you love Elizabeth and seeing you trying to mix your bastard father's mistakes he did in the past. The other reason I come here is for your help. Meliodas Crown Prince of the Demon Clan, please let me your aid for saving Camelot and the other kingdoms. I know we have our disagreements in the past but please, I don't want Arthur or Gowther getting hurt. They're the only family I have left"