Chapter 12 the Demon Prince and his Goddess

Elizabeth's pov

Next morning after all the making out and passion. I went to the bathroom to take a bath and Meliodas was about to go with me but I lock the door. I enjoy the bath and wash myself lot unlit I got off and dry before going out of the bathroom with a nice white fluffy bath robe. Meliodas some clothes which I smile and hearing the water inside of the bath. I soon change blush pink sweetheart dress over with lace baby blue bodice with flowers facial shaped, butterfly sleeves. The skirt was tea length and have same flowers facial shaped as I wore baby blue kitten heels shoes. I was amazed by the dress which makes me like I'm going to ball and meeting Prince Charming or I should call Beast.

I couldn't help but to have lot of butterflies in my tummy. "You looks so beautiful" I slightly shriek and almost fall down but someone hold and pull me back before I turn around and seeing Meliodas who was smirking. I burn up like crazy. Meliodas soon pick me up and taking away from castle by him with his demonic like dragon's wings. We were flying as I hold him tightly and seeing the beautiful view. It's so beautiful. Meliodas soon land down into a abandon ruin theater which have lot of flowers there. Meliodas soon put me down which I was amazed by everything that was so breathtakingly beautiful. Wow...."I knew you would like it" "I love it" I brightly smile as he smile with pink dusts on his cheeks.

I soon sat down as he magical with his darkness summon a picnic thay reappears in front of us before he sat down. We eat and talked about our families and goals. It was very nice and lovely which my mind holds this memory of this, us. "So that what happen? You friend couldn't look at her lover for a month when he see her naked? Oh my God! Hahahahahha" he burst out of laughing while I slightly laugh and saying that Diane couldn't look at King, even do a uppercut on him when she saw him. Meliodas laugh more as I giggled at him. It very cute when he's laughs. I soon sigh as I eat a other piece of my sandwich. So good. "You read books for your younger brother?" I asked which Meliodas nods.

"When our mother died, I read Zel every book about this Dark Knight of Old Code who's he was the idol hero of Zel. We read the same book every night and adding more stories of him with beautiful white princess who's she was fair and beautiful. Even we used play the characters of the books. It was very funny for me, Zel, Damien and Estarossa who he wasn't yet, a bastard and fool. I wonder what the hell happen to him become a such spoiled, ungrateful brat" Meliodas soon said which shocked me. Eh? Estarossa wasn't like this? It's very strange. "What happen to him? When you notice him changing?" I asked which Meliodas looked at me before heavily sighing.

"I saw it about many years ago, it's was about around in the war of Danafor against my clan. I went there to help my comrades along with Estarossa while Zel and Damien were at castle. We fought as we saw was horrible. Very horrible as hell. Cruel, brutal and no humanity in them. We saw humans grabing many demoness or human girls and killed them as raped while the men were kicking them and killing like hell. That paralyzed us and we kill them all unlit there was nothing than blood or dead bodies. I saw a girl alive who was knight carrying her infrant sister which I take her Edinburgh for she and her can live in a good life than Danafor. But Estarossa soon change after the battle. He first become paranoid, then traumatic, before going into a sarcastic bastard who lusts for killing and making chaos. That's  when I lost him forever and never saw the half brother who's used cry when birds are shot" Meliodas soon explained.

I was shocked as I knew what happen to him. He got PSTD, post traumatic stress disorder. I heard many Holy Knights, Spartas, Vilkings and Amazons get that and become unstable. I guess Estarossa become a victim of it. That why he's acting like this. I soon explain it to Meliodas that his half bird has PSTD which it's very dangerous for him. Meliodas soon rose his eyebrows before he kiss my forehead. I slightly burn up and asked him what was that. "Because now I know that my other brother is still there. I'm very happy that I meet you, Elizabeth" he smile which I burn more while I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Meliodas moves his head closer to mine which mine's did. We soon share an passionate kiss that I put my hands on his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist.

We soon pull away fron the kiss and were heavily breathing like crazy. That was very warm. Meliodas soon chuckles which he pinned me down and kissing me passionately. I laugh as I kiss him while this warm feeling was getting more pleasure. I...think I love him. I really think that.

Amey78's pov

The couple didn't know that someone was watching them. There was a grey wolf who have midnight blue eyes and the other wolf have a black fur with green eyes. They have striking resemblance of Direwolves but those won't regular wolves or werewolves. They were Gods. "It's looks like the Crown Demon Prince Meliodas is love with Elizabeth of the Goddesses and Angels. Do you think we should tell the Elder Gods? Artemis" the black said as he transforms into a tall, man with a black hair and green eyes which was the trickster God of Asgard Loki, the second born of Odin and prince. The grey one soon transform into a strongly beautiful young woman with midnight blue eyes and long black hair with bright blue tips.

"No since we know how much the Princess hates wars. She along with the Great Goddess Elizabeth are in love with the demon princes and we don't want her being hurt" the young Goddess said who was Artemis. Loki nods before giving a michivious smirk and look at Artemis who was confused. "Hey...that makes we can have all the time we need without your moron younger twin brother of yours and my father interrupt us" he said which Artemis smirk before they transform into wolves again.

"THE WINNER WILL DECIDE THE PUNISHMENT OF THE LOSER!!!"

"OH IT'S ON!!!"