Chapter 2 Demon Prince Meliodas

Elizabeth's pov

The carriage was still moving while I and Abigail were sitting down as Astrid and Hester were trying to break down the door but they couldn't since the door have magic like the all things of the Demon Clan. Dear God. I soon sigh as Astrid laid down the floor while Hester was panting. ''YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! WHAT THE HELL THEY PUT ON THE METAL!??! IT'S HARDER THAN DIAMOND!!!'' Hester let out furious howled as she sat down while her older twin was still on the floor and growl by annoyance. I sigh while the one of the girls tell us that there's no escape from the Demon Clan and stated we going to be torture or rape by the Demon Princes which Abigail punch the wall which leave her mark of her fist. Shocking the girls while I knew Abigail is the type of person that believes that girls or women aren't dolls or toys for the men but strong women who take any hardship and fought what they believe. And she went Amazons training of the Goddess of Moon Artemis.

''We will not being their toys or anything else. I promise you all that they won't chose you and hurt you since they're only after the attractive and beautiful girls. If you don't get chosen then, you either work as maid or chef for the Demon Clan. You have to be faithful and pray for the Father God order he can sent the Gods or Angels to save you, don't lose faith just yet'' Abigail spoke which stunned the girls. I was very surprised of her speech since she's the Princess of Nazareth and known as the Goddess of War, Wisdom and Courage. They soon nods as the carriage stop and the door was open which the guard told us to leave the carriage. We soon walked out of the carriages and seeing a giant castle that look very spooky which frighten the girls as the guards told us to head there. We soon start walking over to there while the guards were dragging Astrid and Hester like dogs as they bark on them. We soon got a room which a demoness come up as the girls stay close with each other.

''They seem attractive and fair maidens for the Demon Princes. Alright then, I announced you, Second Demon Prince Estarossa, Third Demon Prince Zeldris, and Demon Prince Damien here!!!'' The lady shouted as the door burst out and feeling a powerful demonic aura that scared the girls. I soon saw three guys walked towards the demoness as I knew who they since my uncle informed me about them all times if one day they attack Garden of Eden. Demon Prince Estarossa is a very tall, very muscular man with messy grayish sliver hair and blacks eyes as his demonic mark was above his left eye. He has a very noticeable facials on his chin as he wears a blue coat with golden outlines sliver gauntlets, black pants and sliver boots. The Demon Prince Zeldris short, muscular young man with spikey black hair that goes into a counterclockwise and his mark above his right eye like older brother. He was wearing a crimson colored bodysuit with high collar and was open that exposed his chest. White insignias in several places, sliver gauntlets and strap a belt on his hips as carrying his sword.

The last prince which it's their relative, he's a young, tall man rather well built and has a white messy hair and black eyes with slit pupils. His demonic mark was on his right side of his face which resembles like a flow from his left cheek to above his right eye. He was wearing a high collar, dark red cape with dark grayish breastplated armor, dark gaunlets and black bottoms with amored boots. I felt two princes were looking at Abigail while the Zeldris was looking for a fitting slave. Oh God, why they are looking for Abigail? Of course, golden hair that resembles the golden dawm and light blue eyes that have the beautiful colors of the aurora. And not mention she's natural gorgeous. Oh God, I hope this don't get messy like last time. ''I want the girl with golden hair'' the Demon Prince Damien said which shocking us as Abigail have a proker face. Really? Prince Estarossa soon laugh and smirk at him while he glare him back. ''Not fair, Damien. Just because you are our very distant relative doesn't mean you can have what I want. I'm the Second Prince, brat'' Estarossa said which Damien darkly glare at him which Abigail told them that she doesn't belong any 'fiend' like them.

The two princes looked at her in some shocked which Estarossa come up to her with greedy smirk on his on face. ''You should respect royality when you see it, girl. We don't want to hurt that very pretty face of yours'' he said as he about to touch but out of nowhere, he was on the floor as Abigail step on his neck and he chock up. The two princes were pure shocked while Astrid and Hester laugh at him. ''Y-you're...a Christian'' he chocked which shocking the whole people in this room which guards were about to attack but Damien grab Abigail and pick her up into princess hold. ''Don't touch what I own now, Estarossa. She doesn't like you, not even a bit'' Damien glared at him as he cough while he was taking her away. I shouted her name and run towards but I was suddenly stop someone who scared everyone to dead. He was short, young man with golden blond messy hair and black eyes with a huge mark on his forehead. He appear to be well build with toned body as he wear a set of dark matter clothes which was a high collar, open-vestcoat and dark matter wristbands on each of his wrists, pants that covers to feet which it's have bird's toes but five. He was giving a pure demonic and darkest aura which the demoness was shaking in fear.

''C-Crown Demon Prince M-Meliodas...I thought you wouldn't come to the sell for slaves'' she stutter which shocked me. T-That the First and Crown Demon Prince of the Demon Clan? I heard lot of him which he's the most ruthless and terrify demon in the history, more terrify than the Demon King himself. Meliodas soon looked at me to head and feet as checking my curves, hips, waist and chest before looking at my face which I blush a bit. ''What's your name?'' He asked which I blush more of embarrassed and feeling a bit shy now. ''E-Elizabeth'' I shyly said which Meliodas grab my wrist and pull towards me before pick me up into princess hold. I was quite of shocked by the sudden movements. ''Listen up, she now belongs to me now which I don't want nothing happen to her or being target by the other demons, especially Estarossa. Take him to the infirmary to check his huge bruise by messing with the Christian girl. The other girls, sent to the maid house to make maids while I take this one. If anyone ask why then, it's your funeral'' He threatened harsh and coldly which everyone nods.

Meliodas take me away while Astrid and Hester were pure shocked. Oh God, this just have to get worst. He soon take me to king or queen bedroom that a black theme and king sized. He soon close to the which suddenly, pinned me onto the bed. I gasp as he was top of me which burn up more. Please don't tell me, he's planning to take my maidenhood away?

''So, what's the beautiful niece of the Sovereign Angel doing here? Little Princess''