Chapter 24 Love and Family

Elizabeth's pov

I soon wake up which I was on top of Meliodas who's was fast sleeping. I blush as yesterday, we just make out passionately and love as falling down to sleep. I didn't want him to make love since Hawk was here but good thing was we didn't have it. Meliodas hugged me tightly which I slightly gasp and blush a little. I soon felt somewhat tired and I cuddled him more which Meliodas struggles into my embrace. I sighed as I fall asleep again which it was very warm and comfortable very much. I love this warmth and it's beautiful, lovely, breathtaking and gorgeous. Yes, it's was the same thing which I loved it. I love it so much. This warm, this feeling was all it....was enchanting me away. I soon wake up and seeing Meliodas cuddled me up.

I blush deeply as I lay my head onto his chest. He was holding me tightly. I sigh before hearing the door slam open. Meliodas fast sat up while holding me and protective. Meliodas almost release his aura unlit seeing it was Hawk. "What the hell! Hawk! I could have to kill you" Meliodas soon said which Hawk heavily breathing and lead on a chair before laying down. What happen to him? Meliodas soon notice his strange behavior and asked what happen. "I...I...found a way to check the kid's health and heartbeats" he breathed out which shocked us. What? Meliodas soon asked him how which Hawk soon heavily sigh and saying we need to change. Meliodas soon nods as he let me go which Hawk waits outside while changing before getting out of his room.

We soon follow Hawk while he was leading us to a room which was away from the infirmary and hearing a glows in that room. Meliodas hold me tightly before two Grey and Red Demons were throw out of the room and seeing a female werewolf. She's was a attractive young woman with a honey golden eyes and wavy, dark purple hair. She was wearing a blue shirt with black pants and brown boots. Her eyes turn yellowish golden with pupil slitted duel of the characteristics of the Werewolf Clan has. Oh God, she's mad. "GET OUT!!!" She roar which they run fast than anyone I know. She soon went in and slam the door close as Hawk nervously laugh. "A werewolf? Why she's here?" "She been capture by the other Demons at Berger's Town. Her name is Ingrid Rosenberg, she's a Werewolf Healer and now, a servant of the Royal Doctor Ida who's take her since she's didn't want her to be one of dogs who go to hunt. She's the only one who's can take a check up and no one have to tell the big old ass" Hawk soon explained.

Meliodas soon nods as we went to the room and open the door which we heard her growls. "How many times I told you, if you think becuase I'm Healer, it's doesn't you annoying swamps can dogging me around. So I'm going to show-....the Crown Demon Prince Meliodas" she soon muttered against her breath as she soon turn pale. Hawk soon pop out as going to her and whispering something about him not going to hurt her or anything else. She seem little clam as she asked Meliodas what he wants from her. "I need you to take a check up on Elizabeth who's pregnant. Please, there's no one I can't trust in the infirmary to don't tell my bastard father. I need to make sure my child and Elizabeth are alright" Meliodas spoke.

I was bit shocked the way he spoke but I guess it's because he's very worry about us. He doesn't know what could happen if the signs soon come and not knowing what to do. Meliodas...Ingrid soon nods as I walked towards her which she give me a check. I heard about the werewolves healers are the most skillful and intelligent that could help many of their members. Meliodas asked about the check up which Ingrid soon sigh. "Well, everything in there is fine and good how it's supposed to. Duel it's a hybrid, the morning sickness tomorrow will be very intense and harsh on her but dueling she's a Goddess, she will be alright. The child will needs you two to be together in all times and I recommend you to not be worry about her getting the baby bump is she's very thin and unnoticeable her" she said.

Meliodas soon sigh and thanking her before she sigh as she was picking up the boxs. "I notice by your smell and that draconian bracelet you have on your wrist means...You either into a strong bond between that Dragon or you and him are...mates" Meliodas soon said which Ingrid looked at him in pure shocked. Huh? I soon look at her wrist and seeing the bracelet on her wrist. It's true. Astrid and Luna tell me about the mates/lovers which it's lead by strong connecting on between. The onlys who feel it are werewolves, vampires and dragons. I never thought a dragon and werewolf being together like how me and Meliodas end up being together.

"Yeah, he's my mate...his name is Phlegon. He give me this on my birthday. I went to Berger because he couldn't becuase he was a dragon and you all know how humans feel with Dragons. I been trying to get out and seeing him again. Demon Prince Meliodas, please I need to go back to him or he will try something stupid like rescue me and he end up getting killed. I don't know what would happen if he's gets hurt" she soon said which I looked at her. She's sounds like she's drying without him. Without being by his side. I don't know her feeling that. "When I become Demon King, you and the others slaves can be free from here and going back home. Just have faith and knowing your freedom will come. I need you to giving this secret check ups for Elizabeth unlit I found a way to get you out, alright?" Meliodas soon said.

I was more shocked as he's sounds like true leader and ruler like. Ingrid soon nods as Meliodas take my hand and pull me away from the room. "I won't let nothing happen to you two" Meliodas soon said which kissing my cheek. I blush and smile more which my heart skip a beat.

I love you.